📦Chapter Thirteen📦

Y/n's P.O.V

We're still in the car driving as Mac and Jack discuss Jack's love life, with a sprinkle of Murdoc interrupting.

"SHUT UP!" Jack shouts holding his gun in Murdoc's direction, he stops taking it.

"See, better everything's going to be fine," Jack says calming down, I lean back in my chair and read a sign coming up.

"Things just got a whole lot worse," I say pointing to the sign I was looking at.

"Amber alert, that's us," Mac says looking at the sign "Helman must have just called us in," I reply putting a hand to my face, it's never gonna end.

Mac looks over at me and places a hand on my thigh.

"Ooooo the man's still got it!" Murdoc exclaims excitingly, Mac removes his comforting hand as he turns the car "We're not gonna make it to exvil, we need some help"

📦📦📦

After driving for a few minutes we find an abandoned gas station, Mac stops the car and we all get out.

We go over to the phone box I grab the wire to see that it's broken.

"What do you want me to do, catch a pigeon?" Jack questions holding on to Murdoc, I look to Mac to see his face twist as if he has an idea.

"Actually I know how to fix this," Mac says walking back to the car, I watch him as he rips the inside apart, all while Jack and Murdoc argue.

Mac starts to put things together.

"Hey, Mac?" I question as their bickering gets on my nerves.

"Almost," he mutters as he continues to work.

"Forget the phone, I'll kill him here, I'll make it quick," Jack says holding his gun at Murdoc.

"I'm done," Mac says and I see Jack roll his eyes.

He dials the phone, it rings and Matty picks up.

"Mac please tell me this is you?" Matty says through the phone I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Hey Matty we are on route sixty-six miles thirty-two but we hit a bit of a stop, Helman just called an amber on our vehicle and we can't make it, can exvil come to us?" Mac asks as I move closer and lean on the abandoned building.

"Yeah sit tight, I'll have a chopper-"

"Guys I got a cop car in satellite coming in hot, based on its marking route this cop is a way out of his jurisdiction," Riley says.

"Of course it is, the driver is the opposite of law enforcement, my dear Riley," Murdoc explains.

"This just keeps getting worse and worse," I say, sighing.

I hear a train as Mac steps forward. "Guys come on," Mac says looking at us, we go and Mac waits till I'm in front before going.

📦📦📦

We arrive on the train and Mac ties Murdoc to the train.