Read me, please

As a single parent, I often struggle with finding time for my hobbies. To make matters worse, I am currently battling with some matters along with my college courses. This is the main reason why I have not been updating regularly. There's that and the negative feedback I received on this book. Of course, it puts a toll on confidence, making it unbearable to create the content I want... 

Don't worry! I am not abandoning this book in any way. In fact, I want to halt updating and rewrite this book with more of a plot, BDSM smut, and drama. That's what I want, but I want to hear from you as well. Should I 

(1) Keep updating weekly

(2) halt updating until the book is completely finished

(3) update the book in portions (meaning I'll update several (7-10) chapters once/twice a month)

(4) change the plot

(I can make my final decision based on the number of comments. That final decision will be made in 24-48 hours)

Although I will be taking your feedback into consideration, I will be rewriting the book...whether I'm updating it weekly or every month. Let me clarify lol... If option one has more votes, I will continue to update this book, but the rewritten version will still be in the works.

The characters will remain the same and there will be more of Davis, Ryan, and that hot bisexual bartender. Additionally, the book will cover toxic relationships to heartbreak. 

What is the point?

I honestly feel as though the chapters are rushed and could use more detail. This could limit the number of flashback chapters. Plus it would be interesting to see the POV of all the characters, not just our confused Rachel. 

The good news is that I graduate from college this summer, so I'll have more time to upload content. I just feel as though I should take a break from the outside world while writing. I also do not want to leave you guys with unanswered questions.

P.S: If you are choosing options 2 through 4 then please follow me to stay up to date. I'll also drop my tik tok account so we can interact outside of wattpad.

As always, I do appreciate the people who have stuck by me through it all. Thank you!