Part 20

Elijah lightly sighed in content. His finger grazed Rachel's outer ear before traveling to her jawline. His fingers momentarily stopped as Rachel inhaled deeply and snuggled against his leg. It was nearly noon and Rachel was still in a deep slumber. All attempts of waking the young woman had failed. He merely assumed that Rachel was overworked and needed the extra sleep. With his back against the headboard, Rachel laying on his leg, Elijah continued to admire the beauty. 

Rachel's eyebrows furrowed as she frowned slightly. In an attempt to cease whatever her subconscious was dealing with, Elijah tangled his long fingers in her kinky coils, lightly massaging her scalp. As her features began to relax, a small smile teased the corners of his mouth.

"You're pushing her into an even deeper slumber." Hunter tsked. 

"Impatient just as before. She's been juggling school, an externship, and a full-time job. A long uninterrupted rest is what she needs." Elijah's gaze held Hunter's, almost as if he was reading the thoughts that consumed him. "We shouldn't rush her to choose between the two of us. It might only push her away."

Hunter diverted his eyes to Rachel's sleeping form. "It would hurt like hell to lose her. To not see that smile or hear her cheery voice. She challenges me to do more... To be more. I want her."

Elijah considered Hunter's words before taking a sip of his ice water. "If you're unwilling to give her up... and I'm unwilling to let her go then," His eyes met Hunter's as they had an internal conversation. 

Hunter smirked at the unspoken words from Elijah. His fingers grazed her inner thigh in a repetitive motion. Leaning down, he peppered kisses alongside her leg. The light touch of fingers slowly traveling upward. When he made his way to her cotton night shorts, he gently palmed her core in a circular motion.

"Are you sure you're okay with pursuing the same woman?" Hunter questioned Elijah. 

"What I can tell you is that I will not share her with an outsider." Taking an ice cube from his glass, Elijah disregarded the glass on the end table. Trailing the ice cube from her neck to her chest, he watched as the liquid dripped from her body to the bed. "What I can tell you is that I have the same desires as you."

Rachel squirmed as Elijah repeated the action. She was still in a deep slumber as Hunter pulled her legs apart. He entered the side of her shorts, pushing her panties to the side. He parted her labia, slowly stroking her warm and wet entrance. She lowly moaned in her sleep, making Hunter chuckle.

"Beloved angel, wake up will you?"  Elijah effortlessly pulled her further up his leg. 

After disregarding her shorts, Hunter settled himself between her legs. The gourmet meal in front of him made his mouth water in anticipation. He licked his lips, admiring before running his nose against her prepuce. As Rachel slowly opened her eyes, she gasped at the friction between her legs. Hunter's tongue moved in a circular motion against her bundle of nerves as his finger entered her. 

"Look at me," Elijah demanded as Rachel had the urge to see Hunter work. "Keep your eyes on me."

Rachel submitted to his demands. Erotic moans came from her mouth while maintaining a heated gaze on Elijah's blue eyes. She bit her lip in hopes of suppressing the sounds. 

"Looks like our angel here doesn't want to be heard. What shall we do, brother?" Elijah pulled the straps from Rachel's shoulder, exposing her bare chest. Caressing her perky boob, he smiled devilishly. 

Hunter added another finger before curving his digits. The motion of his tongue increased and thrust furiously into her. Although Rachel attempted to remain quiet, her sweet moans were heard throughout the room.