4

"I was starting to think that the moves I put on you weren't good enough," Hunter said as he opened the door to his condo. He smirked as Rachel's face turn red. "Well, don't just stand there. Come in."

Rachel had finally decided to answer Hunter's text message. No matter how hard she tried to deny the attraction between herself and Hunter, she couldn't stop thinking about her wild night. She walked into his condo and took in the dark grey and black place. It was definitely lacking a feminine touch. 

"I'm barely here. So it's not much. Hell, I practically live at the club."

Rachel gave him a confused look. Who the hell spends the majority of their time at a club?

Hunter chuckled. "I'm the owner of Club Premier."

"Wait, your the owner and just an employee?! God, you must think I'm some fast ass woman." Rachel groaned. "I'm embarrassed."

Hunter looked at her amusedly. "There's no need to feel embarrassed, ma. This might be backward, but I want to get to know you. Your dislikes, your likes, what makes you happy, and what ticks you off."

"So this isn't a booty call?" Rachel considered herself unfit to be in a relationship. She had a hard time loving herself, so she knew she couldn't love another.

"I mean it can be but I really do want to spend time with you. I must admit, you're rather intriguing" Hunter laughed slightly. 

There was something about the woman that made him want to know about her. She was a beautiful woman who caught his eye upon first glance.

Rachel sat back and watched as Hunter cooked Carne. He had forbidden her from assisting. "Let a real man show you how it's done." He said as he shooed her out of the kitchen. It gave her time to take in his features without shame. With each movement, his muscles would show even more through the thin white t-shirt. He was the perfect height. The shorts he was wearing was fitting his ass just right. Gawd, the man had such an amazing ass that made her envious. 

"I feel you looking at my ass," Hunter said. He never turned around and caught her gawking.

"I'm not. Your conceited self just assumes that I'm looking at you." Rachel laughed as she diverted his gaze.

"Rrright. I'll let it slide this once." He walked closer to her bringing two plates of food in his hands. Once he set them on the dining room table, he went back to get two glass of red wine.

Men in their expensive wine.

"I didn't think that you were the wine type of guy." Rachel said.

"Never judge a book by its cover, ma. Besides, I don't think you can handle Henny-dick just yet." Hunter said stuffing his mouth.

Rachel choked on her wine as she placed the glass on the table. She was lost for words as she shamelessly smiled. She found herself gazing into his eyes.

"Come on, ma. I haven't even started and you already choking."

The comment sent both of them into a laughing fit. She liked the fact that she could be herself around him. Not caring if what she was doing was inappropriate or not, she enjoyed herself.

Hunter thought she was still beautiful with a messy bun, no make-up, and wearing sweatpants. Her attire was so simple, yet Rachel looked ravishing. 

"But seriously. I do want to get to know the real you. Tell me about yourself." He said once the laughter died down.

"What do you want to know?" Rachel questioned. 

"Where are you from? Any siblings? We can start with simple things for now. There's no rush."