At Last

Sorry it took so long, been stalling with a juicy x smashing smutfic i'm making 😏😈

No One's POV

"You go first."

Narrator and Eddie both said in unison. The two laughed, and nervously scratched their heads. Eddie folded his hands. "Okay..on the count of three.." Narrator said, sighing. Eddie nodded.

"One.."

"Two.."

"Three-"

Narrator looked at Eddie, and they both shouted "Charms!!" They both slightly frowned. Eddie looked away. "I'm sorry..I don't know what I was thinking…" Narrator shook his head. "No no, it's not your fault. I did the same...just thought you hated me.."

Eddie frowned more. "I could never hate you pendejo.. that's the worst thing to think. " Narrator chuckled. "Lo siento, Eddie.. soy bastante estúpido al pensar eso."

(I'm sorry, Eddie.. I am pretty stupid to think that.)

Eddie chuckled, and leaned on Narrator's shoulder. "I'm guessing..you came to look for yours too?" Eddie asked. Narrator nodded. "Had a weird feeling the rain could've..I don't know..dragged it out here." Eddie smiled. "Same here.."

Narrator looked down at the mulch in front of them, seeing something shining at different angles. He nudged Eddie, who raised an eyebrow. Narrator pointed to the mulch, and Eddie looked, seeing the shining objects as well.

The two looked at each other, and shrugged. "Let's just give it a shot." Eddie smiled, and nodded. The two stood from the bench, and walked a few feet in front of them, to see two shining things in the mulch. Narrator leaned down, moving some mulch.

As they expected, there was a rainbow charm, and a cloud one. They looked at each other in happiness, while also being shocked that they actually were there.

"Who the hell would've thought..well, us." Narrator laughed, as well as Eddie. Narrator picked them up, and faced Eddie.
Eddie held out his hand.
Narrator gently grabbed it, turning it over and kissing him on the hand. Eddie blushed, looking away. "C'mon dawg, don't do that. That makes me feel something." Eddie laughed nervously.

Narrator smirked. "Good,~" he said in his deep voice. Eddie averted his eyes in embarrassment, earning a laugh from Narrator. Narrator placed the rainbow charm in his hand, and closed his fingers over it. Eddie looked down at his hand, then back up to Narrator.

Narrator smiled. Eddie hugged him, hiding his face in Narrator's chest. Narrator laughed, hugging back. "O-okay, yes I love you too." Eddie pulled back a bit, sniffling. He looked Narrator in the eyes.

"You love me..?"

Narrator's eyes widened. He nodded. "Of course I do.. you're sweet, caring, funny, smart..and so many other things." He brought his hand up to Eddie's face, caressing his cheek. "You're everything I could ever want..and love."

Eddie leaned in, connecting their lips in a tender kiss. Narrator closed his eyes, deepening the kiss.
After a few moments, the two detached their lips, and began walking back to Eddie's place.

-----

"Hello?"

"Grant! How's it going buddy!"

Ash had called Narrator while he and Eddie were walking to Eddie's house. Narrator looked over to Eddie, and down at their hands, which were intertwined. He smiled, and sighed. "It's going good. Really good…"

Ash laughed. "So, it was a success, right?" Narrator nodded. "Oh yeah, more than one success as well." He said, tightening his grip on Eddie's hand. Eddie tightened his grip as well in response.

"You have to tell me all about it!"

Narrator laughed. "Yeah, I will tomorrow." Ash whined. "Tomorrow? Why?!" Narrator shook his head. "I'd rather tell you in person, but right now we're going to Eddie's and we're too tired to drive there just to come back. So tomorrow."

Ash grunted. "Aww..fine."

Eddie nodded, but soon froze in shock. Narrator looked at him, and tugged on his hand slightly in curiosity and confusion. "Eddie? You okay?"

"Courtney…"

Narrator's heart dropped momentarily. "What about that bitch?"

Eddie looked at Narrator in fear. "That bitch still has a key to my house!!" Narrator's eyes widened.

"What?!!" Narrator and Ash yelled in unison. Eddie nodded, and rubbed his hair. "She left after we kissed but she still has a key to my house and I forgot and-"

"You guys did WHAT?!!" Ash yelled, and Narrator shushed both of them. "Okay, calm down Eddie. Slow down. We'll get going back to your house faster. As for you Ash, be quiet about what you heard."

Ash chuckled. "Whatever you say. El Narrador.~" Narrator grimaced, which made Eddie slightly laugh. "Yeah yeah, let's get going Eddie." Eddie nodded, and the two took off.

------

The two made it to Eddie's house, panting heavily. Ash was still on the phone, and had been talking to calm them both on their way there.

"We..made it.." Narrator took breaths in between words, telling Ash they arrived. Eddie looked in absolute horror at the second car pulled up to the house.

"She's inside.."

Narrator sighed, and grabbed Eddie's hand, intertwining their fingers. Eddie looked at him, waiting for something to be said.

"I promise she won't hurt you. I'll protect you no matter what Eduardo. Got it?"

Tears formed in Eddie's eyes, and he nodded. "I got it..Grant." Narrator nodded, and told Ash he had to be quiet. Ash complied, and muted himself.

With a deep breath, the two made their way to the front door, and Eddie turned the knob. The door opened with a slight creak, and Eddie's heart dropped.
----

To be continued... ya gremlins 😉❤️