Lovely Pendejo

Hahaha, y'all better stan that video fools, I'm being overdramatic if I say I cried listening to it cuz I was so happy aren't I?

I'm also evil. I update at night :) hope you enjoy tho :D
-

Eddie walked back into the kitchen, finishing up the food. Narrator walked over to the table, tsking. 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Eddie~ having a guest over without the table being set? How shameful." Eddie grunted from the kitchen. "Shut up, I was making food for us fool! I didn't get to it yet." Narrator chuckled. He grabbed his bag he set on the chair, and pulled out a red and black patterned tablecloth.

"I'm just messing with ya, I have a tablecloth and you're making me food, the least I can do is set the table myself." 

Eddie smiled. "Why are you so.."

Narrator hummed. "So..what?"

"...I don't know..nice? To me especially?"

Narrator's cheeks were tinted a light shade of red. He put his hand on his neck nervously. "Uhmm...I.. it's just you're my friend and all and…"

Eddie laughed. "I know that much dawg. I mean.. nevermind, I'll ask you later.." Narrator nodded, finishing the table.

----

"You are a god at making food."

Eddie grinned, almost ear to ear. His cheeks were red. "Really? C'mon dawg, it can't be that good.." Narrator shook his head. "My taste buds say that it is some damn good food." Eddie chuckled slightly, and looked down. His grin slowly turned into a frown.

Narrator's eyes widened. "You really think it isn't good?" Eddie shrugged. "I don't know, I'm not really a good cook."

"...Please tell me you don't usually do that.." Eddie raised an eyebrow, as Narrator frowned. "Do what?"

"You know..say bad things about yourself."

Eddie looked away shamefully, signalling it was true. Narrator sighed. "Look Eddie, I hope you know there's nothing wrong with you. At all." Eddie shook his head.

"That's not true.."

Narrator's frown turned into more of a glare. "Eddie. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't." Eddie rubbed his face. "You're a nice person and you'd say it whether it's true or not." Narrator groaned. 

"Even if I'm a nice person, that has nothing to do with it. I'm telling you the truth."

"Why can't you just deal with the fact that I'm not good. I'm not good enough to be around. I don't deserve anything good."

"Where the hell is this coming from?"

"It's coming from me! It's difficult to believe you when I'm so fucking horrible at everything! I don't deserve the stuff I get! I can't do anything helpful anyway!"

"I told you that isn't true Eddie! Whatever happens that is good, you deserve-"

"I don't deserve you Grant!!"

Narrator's jaw dropped a bit, his eyes widening. Eddie's lips trembled, as he looked down at the table, avoiding eye contact. "Why are you so nice..to someone like me? I'm not good at anything, nor am I helpful. All I do is play games. I take life as one huge ass game. I don't even show love to anyone.."

Narrator knew he was hurting..but those weren't his own words. Those were far from his own words. Those were Courtney's words. Eddie was made to believe her. And unfortunately enough, every word to him was true.

"...I..Eduardo."

Eddie looked up slowly, soon being met with pained eyes. "Eddie..did Courtney tell you these things?" 

Eddie winced when he heard her name, making Narrator frown even more, if it was possible. "I can't fucking stand her," he stood up from the table and walked towards the door.

"Grant- GRANT WAIT!!"

Eddie rushed towards him pulling on his arm. "If I ever fucking see her again, I will hurt her." He attempted to pull his arm away, but failed. "Eddie let go of me." Eddie didn't reply, just squeezed tighter. "Eddie, let go of me-"

"I'm not gonna fucking 'let go' of you! What bullshit is that?!" He yelled, Narrator sighing. "You don't understand Grant-!" Eddie was interrupted by Narrator grabbing onto his shoulders.

"No! You don't understand Eddie! You're one of the bestest things to happen to me! I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for you! Literally!!" He pointed to the table. 

"Please, you have to understand that. You deserve the best the world can offer. And you're amazing too! You're funny, you are helpful, and you're caring. You put others like me before yourself. That's why I like you-!"

His eyes widened, as Eddie's face turned red. He looked at his soft lips, resisting the urge to engulf them with hunger and rage. He licked his own lips. "..as a friend..of course.." Eddie looked at Narrator's lips in response. He slowly put his arms around the others neck, pulling himself slightly closer, noses almost touching.

"..are you sure you meant as a friend..Narrator~?"

Narrator's eyes narrowed. "..maybe...why don't you show me Eddie~?" 

"..maybe I will..lovely pendejo.." Eddie mumbled.

The two looked into each other's eyes, their faces burning red. They could feel each other's breaths on their faces, Eddie's a bit quicker. The two leaned in closer, closing their eyes.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The two opened their eyes, lips so close, but not touching. Eddie's eyes widened, and he pushed himself away. 

"What the..fuck was..I- wha..?" He thought to himself. He walked over to the door as Narrator took a few steps backward, slowly.

The door opened to reveal Courtney and her friend. "Eddie's face was red, his eyes were tearful, and he all in all, didn't look like he was doing something good.

"..why'd you knock, babe?"

"I forgot my key throughout the day...and I saw someone else's car. You look weird, who did you have over?"

Narrator was behind the corner, and silently gasped when he heard Courtney's voice. He covered his mouth, and rushed to the bathroom, quietly closing the door and looking at himself in the mirror once he met his destination.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Grant?" 

. . .

Sorry for another cliffhanger, needed the suspense to motivate me to write more. I can't promise, but I might update this tmrw too. Hope you enjoyed have a good day/night, bye ☺❤