Oh No..

No One's POV

"Alright..now it's time to talk. Did you get all of your tears and puns out of your system?" Ash chuckled. Narrator shrugged. "I think my puns are amazing...Eddie thought they were too-" Narrator broke out into a sob again, shoving his face in his pillow. Ash sighed. "Grant, calm down, please. Right now, think of Eddie as Courtney."

"Eddie could never compare to her!! He's..everything I don't have!"

Ash grabbed a cookie. "Okay, tell me one thing that you guys did that made it bad. Just one for now." Narrator looked up, but looked away in embarrassment. 

"...we almost kissed.."

Ash choked on his cookie, and looked over at Grant, whoms face was redder than before. "You..what?" 

"Okay god damn!! We were arguing because he didn't believe he deserved the best and I told him he was perfect n shit and I hugged him but we were gonna pull away from each other and got lost in each other's eyes!"

Ash broke out in laughter from the rant. "Dude, you're like head over heels for this guy." Narrator exhaled. "Yeah, no shit." He rubbed his temples, as Ash egged him on about the night.

"You said 'almost kissed'..what stopped it?" Narrator groaned. "Courtney's bitch ass forgot her key, and came back to get it, her friend tagged along. The only thing was Eddie pulled away before our lips touched..they were so close.."

"So what happened? You have to tell me why you came in like your entire family just died." Ash said, rubbing his shoulder. Narrator sighed. "I hid in the bathroom..they started arguing about the fact that Eddie looked like he just had sex with someone- might I say he looked pretty damn adorable." Ash rolled his eyes, smiling.

"But..my dumbass knocked over a cup of toothbrushes, and they heard it. They came stomping to the bathroom and opened it to find me setting down the cup on the sink. They looked at me and I asked Courtney if Eddie ever told her to get a new toothbrush.."

Ash tried to restrict his laughter, but miserably failed. "In that heated moment- oh god I'm dying- you said that?! There were so many other things you could've said!"

"Oh I'm SORRY I didn't think of it, I was too busy trying to keep my composure in front of Eddie." Ash sighed. "I know but, you could've said something like 'I hope you know what knocking is bitch' or, just called her a bitch in general." Narrator shrugged.

"I left the bathroom and she started accusing Eddie of cheating on her, and he had to convince her we were just friends. He said some bullshit like 'we're only friends, close friends at that, but nothing more." Ash grimaced. "I take back what I said some days ago. The friend zone is ass. I'm sorry you have to go through it right now."

"Oh it gets better." Narrator smiled, as Ash facepalmed. "She called me a fag, I threatened to put her through a wall-"

"Can I tag in? I fucking hate this bitch already." Narrator chuckled. "Probably, if you don't mind being arrested." Ash shrugged. "Anything to see my best friend smile. And to see that bitch bleeding on the floor." Narrator laughed, grabbing a few chips, and leaning back.

"Courtney felt that he wasn't gay, but I told her he wasn't straight either. So she told him to prove that he was straight."

Ash raised an eyebrow. "And how'd he do that?" Narrator slowly started to frown. "He told me I had to leave…"

Ash's eyes widened. "He told you to fucking leave?! He should be telling her to leave!" Narrator laughed. "That's what I told Eddie!! Like I make him happier than she does, and I have to leave?!" Ash shook his head, picking up his phone.

"He told me to leave when I yelled at him, and I asked him if he was serious but.."

"But what? Did he fucking hit you? Grant I swea-"

"Get the fuck out of my house Grant...Just leave...We're not a thing, we're just friends okay...You already know that..Just get out, Please.." he repeated it word for word, laughing when he saw Ash's bewildered expression. 

"He really said that? I think he needs some help because there's no reason anyone should say that to you."

Narrator sighed. "Wish he felt the same way.." Ash frowned. "Look. What if I set you on a date..? With someone…" Narrator grimaced. "..else." He glared.

"Do you really think I want Bob on the corner when Eddie just friendzoned me?" Ash laughed. 

"No no no look. I'll set you up with someone next week. You see if they're better than Eddie. Right now anyone is in my opinion." Narrator looked away, his eyes landing on his phone. "Hold on." Ash groaned. "Don't tell me you're gonna talk to him. You told him you wouldn't Grant.." 

"Asher. You've known me for how long? When was I ever able to stay mad at someone like that?" Ash rolled his eyes. 

Narrator went to his contacts, seeing Eddie had texted him.

Eddie:
Grant please forgive me!

Narrator: 
Why should I? You wanted 
me to leave you alone so I did.

Eddie: 
You know I only did that for Courtney dawg!
I'd never do that to you any other time!

Narrator:
Oh so what I'm hearing is, because you have
a lousy girlfriend that doesn't really care
about you, I just have to fuck off
 because I'm not a priority to you.

Eddie: 
Don't fucking do that.
You know damn well
you're a priority to me.

Narrator: 
Oh I'm so sorry Eddie!
It doesn't seem like I am.

Eddie:
Look you know how much 
she means to me!!

Narrator: 
I know that obviously
because you won't break 
up with her!!
Seen

"God DAMMIT!!" 

Ash looked at his friend in shock. "What'd he do?" Narrator put his phone down and yelled into his pillow. "WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL FOR HIM?! I COULD'VE LOVED BOB FROM SCHOOL!!" Ash contained most of his laughter, before rubbing Grant's back. "It was obviously destined bro. You guys are meant for each other, no matter how much he denies it."

"Well right now, we're not.." Narrator rubbed his face. "Then..what now?" Ash asked, as Narrator sat up. He smirked, sending chills down Ash's spine. "Oh no.."

"I'll take you up on that blind date. Tomorrow."