I'll Be Back For You.

...Guess who's backkkkk 😁💖

Of course a little warning: Derogatory F word is used.

No One's POV

Tip toeing around the broken glass on the floor, Eddie and Narrator slowly walked throughout the house. Narrator kept his hand in Eddie's, while the other hand held onto a pocket knife in his pocket tightly.

Narrator turned the corner to the living room. He froze, and Eddie clung to his arm out of instinct. "What?!" He whispered. "..Do you hear that?" Narrator whispered, before hearing a crash above them, and yelling.

"...YOU STUPID BITCH!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

Narrator looked back towards Eddie, and they nodded. Slowly and quietly, they made their way to the stairs. Eddie's eyes widened as he saw parts of pictures ripped up, as well as his clothing being thrown down the stairs. Narrator took a step, but Eddie put a hand on his shoulder.

".. I'll go before you."

Narrator frowned. "You sure? You don't have to." Eddie chuckled. "I kinda do, pendejo. I mean it's my ex-girlfriend." Narrator face palmed, "True, true. Go ahead, I'll be right behind you." Eddie nodded, and grabbed Narrator's hand, slowly walking around the destroyed objects on the stairs.

Eddie made it to the top of the stairs, while Courtney was crying and tearing their room apart. Narrator stood behind the wall to their room, and gave a thumbs up to Eddie.

Eddie sighed, gave a thumbs up, and walked into the room.

"Courtney."

Courtney froze, as if she saw a ghost. She turned around, and saw Eddie standing at the door with balled fists. She dropped the framed picture she had in her hands, and frowned. "E-Eddie..what are you doing here?"

"It's my fucking house. Why wouldn't I be here?"

She gulped. "Well it's still our house-"

"I already ended things with you. That means I want nothing to do with you, I don't want you here anymore, I don't even want to hear your name ever again. So no, it's not our house. I want you the FUCK!! Out of MY HOUSE!!" He yelled, walking towards the closet.

She shook her head, "No Eddie please!! I have no where to go!! You're my only fucking hope!!" 

Eddie shrugged, throwing her clothes out into an already half packed suitcase. "Should've thought about that before you went to go hook up with someone!! How many other's have you tried to fuck while we were a thing?!"

Courtney scoffed, "I didn't fuck anyone but you!!" She wrapped her arms around him in an attempt to get Eddie to stop.

Eddie laughed and shrugged her off of him. "Like hell I believe that! Get the hell off of me!!" He shoved her off, not too long before she scratched him with her nails on his neck.

Eddie felt his neck, and glared daggers into Courtney. He began walking towards her.

She backed away to the wall, grabbing the lamp pole to defend herself. "If you touch me I'll fucking have your head on a platter!!" 

"I can't do this anymore. I'm tired of you. I fucking hate you!!" Eddie yelled, making Courtney swing the lamp pole in front of her.

"You're nothing without me!! I give you my body and everything and you fucking cheat on me with this-"

"Don't you even start with that shit! You threw your body at me everytime YOU wanted shit. You've never given me shit but a headache and more anxiety!!" Eddie yelled, Narrator shocked he was raising his voice more.

Courtney scoffed. "Yeah. Because that fag will give you anything better! Hope you like taking it in the ass you piece of shit!!" Courtney swung the lamp at Eddie, snickering as it hit him in the face.

Narrator's eyes widened. "What the fuck Courtney?!! Eddie are you okay?!" Eddie held his nose, glaring. "I'll be okay when she leaves my house, Grant. Make her leave, please."

Narrator nodded hesitantly. He turned to Courtney, who held the lamp at Narrator. At once, he tore it out of her hands and threw it to the floor behind him.

"For someone who thinks they're entitled to finding 'better' you really do rely on him to live, don't you? You're such a sad fuck you can't do anything for yourself."

Courtney glared back. "Just because I need his money doesn't mean I need to stay with him. I know you're not fucking talking, since your..what is it, 'content?' all revolves around him. You would be doing the same thing if your ass was dating him, you already do!"

Narrator's eyes widened. "Are you fucking serious? I work hard for my OWN shit. Eddie's a great help, duh! But I'm not a fucking gold digger that abuses the same person she relies on for comfort of life!! You energy sucking bastard!!" Narrator took a step towards her, as she back away again.

"Don't come any fucking closer!! I'm warning you-"

"Oh I'm warning you first, you sorry excuse for a fucking decent human being. If you EVER show up in this house again they won't be able to process which parts of your body are which. Got it?"

Courtney smirked. "Don't make me laugh, bitch. I'd be done with you before you leave this house-"

"Then by all means..attempt. Whore." Narrator smirked back.

Courtney glared for a few moments, but begrudgingly moved away from the wall, grunting.

She dusted herself off and grabbed her purse that was on the bed. She glared at Narrator, and walked to the door.

"Fine then. But remember me Eduardo. Because I won't let you be happy that easily. I'll be back for you." And with that, she walked down the stairs and out the house.

Eddie sighed, and sat on the bed, head in hands. "What the fuck just happened..?" Narrator sat down next to him, and put his arm around him. "You broke that promise, that's what happened."

Eddie laughed. "Then why do I feel so relieved?" He put his head on Narrator's shoulder. Narrator put his head on Eddie's. "Because you've been freed."

Eddie smiled, "I like this feeling…but not as much as having to clean this up." They both laughed, holding each other in a tight embrace.