Breaking News

Just continue,, I'm disappointed in y'all, and you'll find out why😤😔

No One's POV

Narrator opened his eyes, to see he was inside his car, not a single thing out of place, besides his phone, which had fallen. He slowly looked up, to see two cars in some of the worst conditions he'd ever seen. He could hear sirens now, and could see red and blue flashing lights. He looked back down at his hands.

"Wh-what the hell just happened?"

Knock knock knock

Narrator looked to his window, in which a police officer had knocked on. He slowly rolled down the window.

"Sir, are you alright? Are you able to respond."

Narrator inhaled, and exhaled deeply. "Y-yes I can respond. And yes, I'm alright. But..what happened?" He asked, bringing a hand up to his left shoulder.

The officer sighed. "You surprisingly stopped yourself from being involved in a horrific car crash. The people that were behind you also stopped once you did."

A/N: you guys really thot i killed him off 😔 how could i kill off my bby bean 😢 i thot y'all had faith in me, disappointing :'(

Narrator's eyes widened. He sighed, relief coursing through his body. He couldn't believe it. He seriously stopped himself from getting killed. How? If he did..then why didn't he remember it?

"Do you remember anything that happened sir?" The officer asked, pulling out a notepad and pen. Narrator looked around, unable to comprehend what had even happened. "Unfortunately, no. I don't remember a thing. I just know I was driving back from..." Narrator frowned.

Eddie's house.

"Is everything okay? You don't have anything in relations to memory loss, do you?" Narrator shook his head.

"Alright..well, let me take a look at your license and I'll be back shortly." The officer said, to which Narrator nodded, and handed him his license. The officer thanked him, and walked away.

After a few moments, the officer came back, and returned his license. Narrator thanked him, and drove off to his shared place with his friend.

-

"GRANT OH MY FUCKING GOD!!" Ash yelled, attacking Narrator with hugs. Narrator sighed. "Hello to you too." He hugged back quickly, before setting his things down and sitting on their couch. Ash sat next to him.

"I saw what happened out there on the road! It was the same road you were on! Are you okay?!" He asked, lifting Narrator's arm and checking for scratches or bruising. Narrator swatted him away. "I'm fine, I'm fine. I just barely stopped myself from crashing." He sighed, rubbing his temples.

"..I'm sorry, Grant."

Narrator looked over at Ash who was frowning. He raised an eyebrow. Ash sighed, folding his hands. "You know...the whole Courtney thing.." Narrator looked at the floor. "The joke was wrong, and it wasn't funny..and I shouldn't have played with your feelings like that. I'm sorry buddy.." Ash said, closing his eyes to prepare himself for Narrator's reaction.

"I..I forgive you, Ash."

Ash looked at his friend, who sighed. "I went to tell him that she had cheated on him but..as suspected, he didn't believe me.."  He chuckled, feeling tears brink at the corner of his eyes.

"Basically...he told me to leave..and said not to come back." Tears ran down his cheeks, and he looked at the floor. "I don't think I can take this any longer.." He said, standing up. Ash's eyes widened. "W-what do you mean? Grant?!" He stood up, following the other out into the rain.