Close Friends

Gonna try putting some parts into people's pov's now, not for long though :)

Warning: word f*g is used again, apologies to whoever might feel offended by it

Narrator's POV

"What the fuck is wrong with you Grant?" I asked myself as I looked in the mirror. 

"You damn near kissed him! For fuck sake he's already in a relationship, interferring no matter how you feel will hurt Eddie!!" I sighed looking down at the sink, frowning. 

"That's the last thing you wanna do.." I leaned against the door, putting my head in my hands. "He almost kissed me too..or was it my imagination? Even if it was, it's still wrong..I should apol-"

"WHO THE FUCK DID YOU BRING OVER?!"

I perked up, pushing my ear to the door. There was muffled arguing heard between two voices, a third one being heard every so often. 

"I didn't bring anyone over Courtney!! I just told you that!"

"Your...everything says otherwise…"

"Shut up Samantha!! But seriously, why do you look like you just fucked a chick?! You only ever look like that after sex!!"

My face heated up. "Was he..turned on..?"

"Have you ever heard of masturbating?! I'm pretty sure you have since you do it when I don't wanna fuck!"

Well..that answered a bit of my question. He's really quick with the comebacks. I moved my hand to position myself better, but my dumbass knocked over a cup with toothbrushes in it. The house went silent.

"So there's no one here? Then what was that noise?!" Courtney yelled. I heard stomping towards the direction of the bathroom.

"Ah shit."

I picked up the cup and frantically picked up the toothbrushes, placing them back where they were, though it didn't go well, as the door was opening when I set down the cup. I turned around slowly to be met with a fuming brunette. Along with her bitchy friend and Mr. Hot Stuff. I couldn't think of a reply as she glared at me with unexplainable anger. So I said the simplest thing.

"Eddie ever tell you, to get a new toothbrush?"

No One's POV 

Courtney clenched her fist, but Eddie grabbed it, pulling her back. He tilted his head towards the direction of the living room. Narrator nodded, slowly leaving the bathroom and walking into the living room. Once he left, Courtney broke free and yelled at Eddie until they got into the living room as well.

"I can't believe you're cheating on me with a guy!! A MALE!!"

"Hunny, get to know the story before you go bitching in people's ears." Narrator said, making himself comfortable on their couch. "I don't want to hear another word from you-"

"Courtney. Holy shit. He's the guy from that tweet." Samantha said, swiping through Twitter to find the post. "What tweet Sam?" Courtney groaned. "That picture with Eddie and some guy sharing a-"

"Milkshake?!!" Courtney exclaimed.

Unfortunately, Samantha found it and showed Courtney. Courtney covered her mouth, a sudden muffled cry escaping her lips. "So- you really are cheating on me?! Huh Eduardo?!" 

Eddie shook his head, grabbing onto her arms, pulling her closer. "Courtney listen- shhh I told you I wasn't cheating on you. I never would. Shh just calm down baby.." Narrator rolled his eyes. 

Eddie hugged her as she tried to break free from his grasp, soon succeeding. "What is he to you Eduardo...what is he? What are we?!"

Eddie sighed. "Look Courtney. Him and I are only friends. Very close friends at that, but nothing more. I promise."