Disclaimer

(

Hello!!!

So, I'm going to be doing my best at editing this book.

You know, fixing the spelling errors and changing up a few things like the French and whatnot...nothing to drastic...if any of you want to still comment any mistakes on the chapters that would help greatly!!

Chapters with *** on the title mean it has been edited to my best ability!

Thank you all so much for the love of Evangeline! Its crazy how even today I'm still getting mass votes for each story!

:)

Hello!!!

Hello!!!

Welcome!

To A brand new story!

I just wanted to point some things out to clear up anything before this story begins.

This is an AU story.
So not many things from the movies will line up with this story.
However, there will be some mentioned events from the movies leading up to Endgame and so on.

This story is based on the MCU time line, but the most of the events won't even be mentioned, but some will.

Furthermore,
In this story, the Avengers already know each other, aside from Bucky.... his story line will lead up from his time in HYDRA, all the way to WAKANDA.
Evangeline (oc) will meet her Soulmates individually. Thus, leading up to them all already knowing each other. (I hope that makes sense)

But anyway, if there is confusion, I will do my best to try and explain what my mind has come up with (😅)

Please please please comment and let me know of this shit is good or not. I worked really hard in trying to make things make sense and as accurate as I can, so feed back is highly needed for me! I need to know if I should continue this or not, I don't want to write something people don't like. ( I mean, Evan if you don't like it, I do so eh 🤷🏼‍♀️)

So, without further ado,
Please welcome, Evangeline!

also let me know if you like the cover or not, I might change it!

Ps,
I know it's a lot of pages before even getting to the Prologue, but all the information is important to know to follow the story. But you can skip them if you want to get right to the first chapter!