-- Chapter Twenty-Seven --

A day with Thor

🌻

When Evangeline had dreamed of meeting her soulmates, she never would've imagined having a God as one. 
She had never even known that they were real. The interaction with Loki was something out of a weird dream and she never would've guessed that his brother, The God of Thunder, would end up being one of her soulmates.

Since meeting Thor, Evangeline had only ever Been to Asgard once. It was a spur of the moment thing and it was completely Thor's idea to take her there so she could see the kingdom he was born.

It was a little difficult, her soulmates were greatly worried about sending her off to some place far from them. The fear of something happening to her is what caused a few spats....but with a calming manner, the former assassin convinced them that it would be fine.
Evangeline, for one, really wanted to go. She figured that her leaving, well, Earth—-would throw the HYDRA agents off her back for a while.  And with that explanation, her soulmates agreed.

Even After that, Evangeline had watched as Thor came and went. Staying a few days in the tower so he could spend time with his soulmate before having to go and fulfill his Godly obligations in Asgard. She was sad every time he left. She inwardly feared of him never coming back to her. But he always did. Even if it had been months since they've last seen each other.

As of now, he had been in Asgard. It has been a few weeks since she last saw him. She had been missing him a great deal and she wished there was something she could do to get all her soulmates to be together. Every last one of them. Even the ones she has yet to meet.

Evangeline, who was sitting in her little library, sighed as she put the las bit of her new books away. Her collection had been expanding greatly and she wondered how she was going to find the time to even get started on reading any of them.
There were many things she had to do and reading just wasn't at the top of the list, much to her disappointment.

A soft knock sounded and turning her head, she smiled as she saw that it was Bruce. "I was told to summon you." He said as he slowly walked in and looked around the room. He smiled once he saw the small lego set they had built a few days go sitting in the center of the coffee table.

They weren't sure what it even was—-even when building it—-. There were a few odd pieces that didn't even look like they fit properly; but it was something and she had put it on display and he couldn't help the happy feeling that fluttered within him whenever he thought about it.

"Are Tony and Steve at it again?" She asked shaking her head. Those two, Evangeline had noticed, always seemed to find a way to get under each other's skin and usually she was the only one who could put an end to it.