Introduction

Hi. New story for y'all as well as an entirely new game. I am super excited for this one because of the massive potential that this universe has as well as how amazing the characters are. The galaxy is truly my oyster for this one and I am excited to do my best to provide an amazing story. You will be a true original character and Shepard will be present in this story so the storylines will be intertwining. I'm excited because while in the game you do get to romance Tali, but now I get to add more to it and fluff it up. I am looking forward to this journey with you all and I hope that I can provide an amazing story. For those wondering, this story will tie into that of Shepard, but I am going to be having it diverge at certain points so that it is not a direct copy paste of that original games. 

I also have a goal for having shorter chapters for this story with roughly 1500-2500 words per. This will allow more chapters to be made at a greater rate. This will also allow me to dive deeper into certain aspects of the story and add more detail. Basically, trying to shove less large scale story into chapters and focus more on smaller scale in each chapter and add more detail to said chapter. 

I hope that you all enjoy this story and that I do well for you all. Now, here is Beauty Behind the Mask!