4

HUHHHH?!?!?!?!

The whole class went silent...

Thank god for your classmates as they were also curious as to what she meant by "lovers" because you might have said that a little to loudly. And the way aizawa had looked at you as soon as she said that. He knew this wouldn't be easy to explain.

"Yes we were ONCE lovers...but that's over with and Mineta....ask something private again and you'll end up in extra courses with me over the weekend."

Mineta frozen in fear, quietly shook his head and said "yes sir" as he adjusted his view to the floor

In the back of your mind. While all of this was going on you thought to yourself about what he had said to you on that eventful day.

"Cause maybe...just maybe...I have feelings for you too."

If he was being serious about you that day...then was it wrong to assume that you kept thinking the worst case? Your mind traveled to the two of them...just how you were yesterday with him. Suddenly your felt your face burning with irritation and you were starting to tear up but you couldn't...at least not here.

"HEYYYAA SHOUTTAAA"

As if All Might was at your side. Then came in your other professor Yamada.

"Hey listen I need y/n real quick if she's not busy"

"Actually we-"

Before you could let him speak you got up really quick and bowed to him while you said...

"I am not busy professor~...Now...If you'll excuse me I can get the notes after class Professor Aizawa"

He looked at you with a concerned look and you looked up at him with a blank expression. He couldn't understand what was going on but ultimately he just shook his head and you had left the room with Yamada.

"Omg thank you mic...you always come in the at the right time don't you...?"

You said to him as he dropped all formalities with you since nobody was around.

"Ehhh?!?! What happened this time little listener?"

He said to you as he patted your head. It wasn't known to anybody else here at the university but you actually knew Yamada. You had found him in a club one night and you were both dancing alone and so naturally when you see another person your interested in you go up to them and just dance and as you danced it turned out you both had a lot in common. Most people assumed that the both of you were hooking up every weekend after that but in reality you both just went out to eat or somewhere nice to just talk about certain interest or philosophy or whatever you wanted to do. You both enjoyed each other's company. And you both listened to what either of you had to say when nobody else would. Then to actually be responded back to one of your crazy ideals of what you believe is true in a person or anything else your crazy brain could think off. You were happy but then that happiness had to be cut short. Once you got accepted to UA you told him and he was so excited that he accidentally told you that he was a teacher at the prestigious school.

"So your telling me...your going to be my teacher now?!?!?!"

"Supriseeeee?"

With that you tackled him and held him in a chokehold until he gave up. You were not that strong but yet strong enough to make him give. After you both relaxed from the exchanged. He requested that it'd be best if nobody knew about your friendship. It wasn't ideal that a professor be already involved with a new student at the school. Plus rumors would be even more unavoidable and it was not something you were very fond of. So you agreed to his request. You hadn't been able to speak with him because of this exact reason so for him to take you out of class with just the two of you alone. Was more than you could have asked for.

"Nothing serious mic...I'm just kinda stupid that's all"

You frowned thinking about what Ms. Fukukado had said earlier. Yamada saw this but instead of prying into it. He hugged you as tight as he could.

"Hey...sweetheart...its alright...your not stupid. Whatever it is...just relax. I'm here for you regardless of what happened....Tell you what...come over tonight and you can see my podcast live...you know the one you love to hear so much? Deal?"

Hearing him say that your eyes beamed up...You loved listening in onto his podcast since that was the only piece of him you could actually hear. With another pat on the head he headed towards the his office and you happily walked right next to him as you smiled up at him.

"Deal...Thank you mic...I really needed that...and don't worry I'll tell you soon enough of what's going on but right now I just need my bestfriend back...So...what did you need me for exactly..?"

With this you made it to his office and he had let you in first and then slowly followed behind as he shut his door behind him. Now motioning you to sit in the music note styled chair in front of his desk he made his way towards the back and opened a file cabinet. He then pulled out a file and some lose papers and placed them in front of you. He slowly sat down and looked up at you with blank eyes.

"Now sweet y/n...what are we gonna do about these English tests...?"

"0.0"

A/n

I'm sorry if this is short I promise I'll write a bigger chapter next time. Kinda busy at the moment my whole schedules packed for the month of April so I've been busy tryna get everything together....km T~T but anyways I'm sorry if I don't update often but thank you guys for reading my story💕 No matter how trash it is but you guys love it so really Thank you 🥺