8

"Sweetheart....?"

You turned around with a tearful expression...It was Mic. Standing still looking at your broken figure. You quickly dried your face and gave him a broken smile. Unable to keep it together. You bursted out crying and started to run down the hall away from him.

"Y/N!!"

You heard footsteps after you. But you didn't look back. You ran as fast as you could trying to escape him. And then realizing that there was an exit with a corner where it had a blind spot. So you ran towards the exit just before you hit the corner.

"Y/n....where did this girl go?!?!"

You heard mic behind. You quickly pushed yourself as far back into the corner wall as possible until you heard the footsteps get louder. Once you saw his figure run passed you. You booked it down the hall and up to a huge set of stairs. Once you made it all the way too the top of the roof. You closed the door behind you as quietly as you could.

Catching your breath you started to walk towards the rails at the edge of the rooftop.

"At least for a moment I have a beautiful view...At least for a moment..."

You looked out towards the campus and you saw the sunset. The birds flying away. And the soft sound of the wind. In that moment you just wanted to fly away. Just like the birds. Just like the wind. To take you somewhere else. Where nobody could find you. Yet you couldn't. Nobody can fly that's ridiculous. And yet people still find a way to fly. In their own ways. At least.

You sat down in the middle of the floor and just stared at the sky. Waiting a few minutes for everybody to leave campus so you could finally go home....that was until you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and a hand over your mouth.

"MPHHMHMHPHMHPHLEMMNEEMMMGMMOO"

You thrashed around trying to kick whoever was keeping you still.

"Calm the fuck down Y/N...It's just me"

"Fuck....he got me."

He let you go and You turned around to catch your breath.

"Mic...."

You said in a soft breath.

"Y/n....what's wrong...?"

You couldn't lie to him. But you still couldn't tell him everything either. He knows Aizawa. And that's just gonna make things worse.

"I...I fell in love with somebody....okay. And yet. I got rejected. Without them even knowing it"

You said with a sad croak as you looking down at the floor to keep yourself from the embarrassing feeling.

Mic looked at you with a worried frown. Deep down. He felt bad about your situation. He truly did. But then something clicked in him and made him say.

"Hey....I like you..."

You looked up at him with tears and a confused stare.