7

"I wanna ask you something....important..."

"Yes....?"

You said to the blonde...looking up at him as he struggled to find the words he was trying to convey out towards you.

"What is it mic...?"

Your eyes fluttered making his heart beat a little bit faster than usual.

"HOWWW about we go out to dinner sometime? Just you and me...?"

He let out with a shaky voice.

"Eh...?"

You froze. It had been awhile since you hung out with mic but. This to you seemed out of the blue. As if there was something else going on. Yet as you thought about it more. You never really had gone out to dinner with him before and as shocked about the suggestion as you were. You decided to pushed those feelings aside and smile at him softly.

"That's a wonderful idea...I could really use my best friend back you know...?"

He smiled a bit weirdly but you couldn't detect the hint of sadness behind the smile. Instead you went on to hug him.

"Thank you....for today...I really mean it mic. I know I already said it before but honest. I really can't thank you enough. How did I get so lucky to have a friend like you"

"Friend huh....low blow Y/n Loow blow...but I feel the same Y/n...now come on. I'll drive you back home now."

He said with a soft sarcastic voice. As he lead you out of the room and into his car.

Time skip- *how ya doin ;)*

You went back home. Took a shower and laid flat on your bed. From the jokes in the car to the endless amount of karaoke. You were beat from the long day.

You finally decided to looked at your phone only for you to see a number from a mysterious person.

1 Unread Message

Xxx-xxx-xxxx:
"We need to talk"

Me:
"Who is this"

Xxx-xxx-xxxx
"It's me Aizawa"

You felt your body get hot.

"How did he get my number?!?!?! And hold up he's trippin. Talk about what?!?!?!?!"

"Just calm down y/n don't start assuming shit now."

Me:
"Talk about what professor~?"

Changed   "xxx-xxx-xxxx" to "Professor A"

Professor A:
"Y/n Im being serious we need to talk."

Me:
"I legit didn't say anything but okay what do we  need to discuss?"

Professor A:
"Not through here...in person"

Me:
Whatever you say professor.