16

A couple weeks had gone by. Nothing out of the ordinary just yet. At this point you explained to Hizashi that the reason you weren't answering his calls is because you got a bad case of food poisoning from a local fast food place.

And he took the bait... Poor thing.

Now all that was ticking was the major confession the three of you knew had to be done but never anticipated.

As of that day, you have now been spending your afternoons with Shouta. As you have stopped entirely accepting Hizashi's calls. You've also been sneaking out late at night either going on small dates or...you know...you little nasty.

"sho....Sho....SHO"

You moaned out

The man you were currently staring at is one you never thought you would let ruin you. But he did. All this time you've spent with him made you realize how much you actually craved him...needed him...and even loved him. Every movement, Every word, Every promise. Made you feel as if you could never even live without him.

"Y/n...baby...be good...you got it come on. Please me...and I'll do the same for you and so much more"

And you let him. You let this man do everything and more. But your heart never wavered. Still feeling the guilt from Hizashi. Yet feeling more pleasure from it.

"Sho...please...I'm about to."

"Do it princess...it's okay. I got you...I promise"

As juices spilled everywhere. The combination between your slick and his cum made your mind go blank into forbidden thoughts.

"He's my professor....and I want to be his wife...God...Why...is this an obsession...or have I lost it. If he ever found out...What would I do...I'm still hizashis girlfriend...but Shouta..."

"Y/n...Y/N"

You got out of your trance once Shouta shaken'd you a bit to get out of your trance.

"Mhmh...?"

"Are you okay...?"

"I am....just spacing out"

"....So I don't mean to bring this up now...but when are you gonna say something....It's almost been a month since those phone calls y/n and if I'm speaking honestly. I can't stand to see you pretend to be his girl friend for another minute longer"

You stood up on his now wet stained bed and looked away...

"I can't...I feel guilty. I'm terrified sho...I've been ignoring him but at school he catches me by surprise and kisses me out of no where. And I freeze up...I don't know when I'll ready to but I promise...My heart belongs to you..."

You sunk backwards into the bed facing towards the ceiling. Slowly sighing.

"And as does mine. Y/n...I love you so much..."

He says as he turns over to get ontop of you once more.

"That I won't ever let you go again..."

And as the night went on you couldn't help indulge in what felt so wrong yet so right....

Friday
8:30 A . M .
UA College

You walked towards your second class of the day. Just peacefully strolling by holding up your books and listening to your favorite playlist on your AirPods. When all of a sudden you feel a pair of arms swing across your shoulders.

"Now there's a sight I haven't seen in awhile..."

"Kiri!....hey"

You smiled so sweetly at the red head that you were so excited to finally see. That now you also get to spend some time with your bestie from another Betsy.

"So what's up with you cutie...haven't seen you so productive in awhile and here I was starting to feel lonely without you."

"Oh shush I see you busy with Mina and I could have even swore I caught you guys ya know...behind locker rooms...."

"ANYWAYS...yeah me and Mina have been doing extremely well...but it's you im worried about. You seem tensed. Wanna talk about it after class...?"

"You know what....sure...I'd love to. That and some good food"

Once classes were over you were on your way to meet up with kiri but before you could. You got pulled into a room by an unexpected Person.

*muffled noises*
"LET ME GO LET ME G-"

"Relax princess...it's just me..."

He let go of you once you calmed down and you turned around to see none other than your forbidden lover. Damn did he look good.

"Sho...why drag me in here..."

You said slightly flushed from the experience.

"I'm sorry...I just I needed to see you right now..."

You saw his face he seemed more tense than usual.

"Hey it's okay...what's wrong talk to me Sho."

He proceeded to explain to you that he was having trouble with his family. First time he's actually mentioned any of his background to you but now was clearly not the time to rejoice while he was distressed. He began to explain that his family and him had not been close ever since his childhood friend had passed. But now he's even more stressed from the fact that his family is now pushing him to come back to their home town to work in the family business. Which clearly he didn't want to do. As he didn't go into to much detail with you about the business. You did your best to keep him company and offered some encouraging words.

"Sho baby...it's gonna be alright. Where ever you go and whatever challenges awaits us. I will be right there by your side the whole way."

You said as you got into a seated position on his lap and kissed his face till he felt a bit better.

And it worked...maybe a little too well....

"Sho....sho....?"

Suddenly you felt your skirt bunch up and fingers start to play with your clit....

"AHHH....SHO...?!?!"

"Shsh it's okay...remember I got you...and you got me....so now be patient for daddy and let him do as he pleases..."

"Yes...mhm sir~..."

And unbeknown to the both of you...in that dark locked room. There was another. A lurker...One who had been listening to the whole entire thing.... Since the very moment the both of you walked in...

A/n

Im kinda getting excited. Also I think I switched my style and maybe even the story line but not sure it has been I think a couple either months or years. But hopefully this was worth the hiatus 🥵 cause I'm telling u I feel baddddd and good and bad bad. Anyways here an update. I'm gonna try to wrap it up soon but something tells me It's gonna be a long ride.

Also please if you have time check out my insta @ahleloli
I post my figure and manga collection when I'm bored or either has a sort of special event. For my many many many HUSBANDOS 😩 anyways take care see you soon

~Adri 🌬️