12

"Hey kitty...this is what we're doing now?"

Your heart sank. You were facing towards the car but in the reflection of the window. You could still see a peak of the man who pushed you up against the car.

"Aizawa...?"

"Yes...?"

"What.are you doing here?!?!"

"I wanna know why your here with Yamada..."

"That's none of your buisness...Professor"

"So your just gonna act like you just didn't say yes to going out with MY best friend Y/n?

"First of all Professor.....If that's why your here then I'm assuming you already heard my fucking conversation with Mic. Two, Last time I checked... You let things go between us because you didn't want to be with me. And Three I just don'-"

You tasted a strong taste of alcohol in your mouth.

*muah*

"Hey*muah* Pro-*muah* fessor*muah*"

Aizawa was kissing you in between words. He pushed your body onto the car and started to work his hands up and around your curves touching every sensitive part in your body. He was drunk. You could taste it every time he would kiss you. You couldn't lie you liked his touches. It made you feel good. But you knew he was just heavily intoxicated. And that this was just a spur of the moment reaction just like the first time y'all hooked up.

"Pro-ah...fessor...s...s..stop"

You moaned out as you tried to fight your body. Suddenly flashbacks of those nights with aizawa pop into your head again and you realized. He was just using you.

You pushed him off of you and he looked at you with Lust.

"Look....Aizawa...I know your drunk. So I'll let this slide. Okay...But please don't ever do this again. Okay..?"

You turned around and opened the car and took your phone out. And walked pasted him.

His head was down until you felt his hand grab your arm.

"You know what. Your wrong. Y/n..."

He pulled you closer to him and kissed you passionately.

This time. You also gave in. Your heart beating harder and harder making your thoughts go wild.

"God...what am I doing. He's drunk he doesn't love me Y/n snap out of it. Get him off of you know."

You pushed him off one more time.

"Y/n....I love you"

You looked at him very confused and angry. You said something to him and left with almost tears in your eyes.

And again he just stood there. Looking at your beautiful figure walk back into the restaurant to your new lover. As he once again. Fleas into the night. Remembering the words that where just said to him.

"Don't say that to me when you don't mean it Professor....now goodnight"

"But...I do...and I'll make you see it Y/n..."

BACK IN THE RESTAURANT

"Hey sweetheart....you okay?"

Mic said as he stared at your shaken figure

"Yeah...babe...don't worry about it. I just got shaken cause I thought I saw a figure. But turns out it was just a cat on top of a trash can. Hahaaa...But don't worry I'm okay"

You said in your best normal fake voice with a soft kiddy smile.

"Ahaaaa I gotttchaaa. Shouta would've loved to see that"

You once again shake a bit but conceal it the best you can.

"Well Anyways...all I wanted to say was...Thank you Y/n....And that I love you..."

Your heart felt strange... you felt happy but yet. Now you felt as if something was wrong. You shook it off and replied back with.

"Awee...Mic...I love you too"

And as the night went on your started to realize more and more why now you were starting to feel diffrent.

A couple of days went by and You and Mic have been okay. You still had to keep it a secret but you barley saw him to begin with. He was always busy and you assumed it was because of his line of work so you really didn't bother him much. You had also suppressed any sense of doubt and faked a happy aura to keep yourself from falling back into trouble. As Aizawa had regained his senses after the drunk incident that night. He had left you alone. That is until you got in trouble for knocking out monoma from class B about being rude towards a guy with purple hair. Saying how he looks like a gangster and he paid his way to the prestigious school with dirty money. You cussed him out and proceeded to fight him. As you thought. He was all bark no bite as just one soft punch to the face was all it took.

"Y/n...my office. Now"

"Fuck now I gotta deal with Mr. Insomniac here."

You walked into Aizawa's office. And sat down in the chair in-front of his desk. You noticed that he barley had anything on it and it was completely organized for such little things. It made you chuckle a bit till he dropped some papers in-front of you.

"Fill theses out explaining why you got into a fight and write a letter of apology to monoma and the rest of the staff responsible for breaking up the fight."

"Sooo you mean you and the chairman?"

"That's correct now get to it"

"Wow for somebody who "loves me" you sure are strict Professor"

You were still angry of course but now more angry at the fact that u still loved him. Yea it was fine with Mic but. Something seemed off about him...but you just pushed it back because Mic wasn't like that at all.

"So...How are you and Yamada...?"

Wow first time he's asked something too you.

"We're fine...I haven't really seen him so it's going fine for now."

You said a bit sassily. Yet you kept your eyes on the paperwork in front of you.

"Y/n....listen to me. Im sorry for what I did. I was outta line. It's not an excuse that I was intoxicated And I ask you for your forgiveness. It's okay if you don't forgive me. But at least hear me out. I promise I won't bore you with too much."

You paused for a minute. But you ultimately stopped writing and sat back and crossed your legs and hummed to his response. He took that as a sign to start explaining whatever he was about to say.

"First of...."

A/n....

Ooooo spooky 👻

Cliffttthangerssss because

Yes✨

I give out angst and surprisingly I cut back my original idea again for this chapter. Soooo 👻
Yeahhhhhh whoooooo let's get sexyyy letsss gooo 👏🏽👏🏽