|3.|

The way Elijah was glaring down at him disapprovingly, made the younger vampire's body shivered, going numb with fear.

----------------------

Elijah moved forwards using his vamp speed and grabbed the younger vampire's neck lifting him up a few inches above the ground Elijah leaned forwards. Marcel was trying to claw down the older vampire's hand but in vain.

"I swear to you Marcellus! if anyone else had even dared to try this. The person would be dead by now." he hissed, in a deadly seething tone looking straight into the vampire in his hand, a shiver ran down Marcel's spine as he stopped struggling and stood still.

"I'm Sorry, I didn't want to, but Klaus threat, I'm not letting my people die because of this fight between you two. I won't my city fall." Marcel said struggling, from within the Elijah's grip.

The Elder Mikaelson removed his hand letting Marcel go. The vampire panted pressing his own neck trying to soothe away the pain,

Elijah straightens his suit, "First, it's not yours it ours." Elijah corrected, "and coming back to the threat by my dear brother just gave, he is not going to do any such thing, even he knows that much. So be assured," Elijah said surely. The Original knew Klaus loved this city and considered this place as his home but then again Klaus can be diabolical, there is no guarantee he wouldn't too.

Klaus took few steps towards Elijah and Marcel, "If I were you, I won't try it," he shrugged and Elijah sighed, "I don't want you to go Elijah and I am ready to do anything too see, you stay here and won't leave. I'll give you my word I'll raise hell on this earth." Klaus said he was serious; Marcel could feel it that the Hybrid was serious on his threats. Now even Elijah knew his brother was serious, but he won't admit it yet loudly.

Elijah turned around now facing his hybrid brother, "What am I your girlfriend Niklaus? that you would raise hell for me!" Elijah sighed, exasperated.

Marcel scoffed and Klaus glared at Elijah's instant sarcastic reply. "No, off course you are not, you promised me you would stay with me. By no means I'm going to back away from my threat, I said I'll do anything to make sure you stay Elijah." Niklaus challenged seriousness evident in the hybrid eyes.

Marcel who was beside Elijah, whispered towards him, "Why not just leave. Why come and tell him?" they were well aware that Klaus was still glaring at them.

Elijah was staring at his brother as he answered, "I know I was mistaken again. Hoping some mature behavior from him. But now I see I was wrong yet again." Elijah looked at Marcel now, "I regretted my decision though, I should just had left a note or something." Elijah added. 'Like all the previous time' the older original said to himself and was now tired with all this.

Marcel and Elijah were ignoring the hybrid and talking like Klaus was not standing just few steps ahead of them hearing everything as they talk while glaring into them both.

Klaus who was hearing, now that he heard Elijah the hybrid can't help but think that even if he stops Elijah now, his brother can leave anytime he wants too. Top of that he has already infuriated his elder brother so there was no doubt Elijah would at least think of it. Like it always happens between them in such situations.
He can't keep a watch on Elijah all time, his hybrids are useless against his brother if he let them to follow him and if Elijah finds out about them Klaus will be as good as dead, he thought.

"I'm done for the day dealing with you Brother! I apologize, I may inform you I have exhausted my today's shares of tolerating you." Elijah concluded looking at his brother and then turned around to exit the compound.