|24.|

Here is the Next Chapter!

I hope you like it!

"Well, well if isn't my lovely brother" he stated, and kissed the woman, winking at her he let her go turning around to look at them.

+*+*+*+*+*+*

Klaus and Kol were momentarily taken back confused, they weren't hoping or expecting Elijah to actually greet them yet alone properly. Elijah on the other hand walked closer with a small smile on his lips looking in the direction of his two younger brothers, as he reached closer the elder original went past them, his smile turning into a wicked smirk walking towards Alexander who was behind them.

Fiona, Alexander didn't fail to notice his action, "Nasty as always Mikaelson!" Alexander commented smirking back, cocking his head to the side both century old friends looked at each other clasping the other's lower arms in a strong handshake, giving a short nod in acknowledgement, followed by engulfing each other in a powerful hug.

"I've been waiting when will you show up, it's good to see you Alexander" Elijah spoke, breaking the hug both smirking at each,

Klaus and Kol who were staring at the two men, the hybrid original was gritting his teeth in anger throwing virtual daggers towards them which they were simply ignored.

"You are such a hypocrite, why is it good to see this jerk but when I showed up, you told me to leave!" suddenly Fiona whined, folding her arms in front of her chest, narrowing her eyes at the elder original. She was hoping her best friend won't be angry at her anymore.

Elijah rolling his eyes, turned towards her with a raised eyebrow, "Well, consider you showed up at the wrong time dear" he pointed at her, who just scoffed walking towards the counter grabbing the woman Elijah was kissing earlier, she grinned at her sire impishly followed by letting her face change latching her fangs to the woman's neck.

"Fee, she was mine!" the original exasperatedly stated, frowning in her direction, he turned to look at Alexander who was grinning back amused.

"At least keep her aliv..." before Elijah could complete, he was suddenly cut off by a thump sound which was the woman's now dead body meeting the floor.

"Were you saying something Lijah?" Fiona innocently questioned, dabbing her face looking at the said original who just rolled his eyes.

Elijah snorted at her, "Forgive me, no I wasn't darling. You may continue with your shenanigans" he grunted rolling his eyes, Alexander looked between them amused followed by both Fiona and Alexander smirking at each other.

Niklaus and Kol were staring between the trio, it was the first time since past few weeks Niklaus had actually seen their older brother genuinely smiling, probably first time after Hayley's death.

Kol knew he should be happy to see Elijah like this after decades, however a selfish part of him didn't like that it was someone outsider who he wasn't aware of made it happen and since Kol's return in New Orleans Elijah didn't even have a proper conversion with them, with him like always.

On the other hand, Niklaus was just glaring at Alexander who Elijah just called brother and he didn't like that.

A best friend was a different thing but Elijah already has brothers he didn't need more, right? he thought glaring at the trio in front of him.

"I thought you would head towards New York or Las Vegas?" Alexander questioned, raising his eyebrows looking at his sire he was sure there must be a reason for returning in the New Orleans other than Fiona.