|19.|

First of all, I apologize for not updating for probably a month now. I think I had a writer's block, and it was the first time ever for me and to be honest it really sucks. Anyway, here is the next chapter, please do comment your views below. 

----------------------------------------

"Now, that's a sight I wasn't expecting, Fiona I guess last time we met I had clearly told you not to find me whatsoever. I can look after myself..." a well-known voice suddenly came from the doorway.

-----------------------------------------------

Expect for Fiona everyone was looking at Elijah, a momentary shock flashed on their faces, not seeing the eldest Mikaelson in his signature suits rather in a white full sleeve t-shirt and denim jeans though it wasn't entirely unusual they have seen him in casuals, but they all could feel something was different about him too. Fiona who was still sitting on the parlor stool, with her back facing the original, she rolled her eyes,

"It seems with time your words seize to leave impact, and you say that every time we meet Elijah" she said turning around facing her best friend it was Elijah who rolled his eyes at her reply and smirked at his friend. He had not even bothered to even look or acknowledge the others present in the room.

Fiona was not able to hide her happiness looking at the elder original, even though she was sure now that he had flipped, walking towards him,

"Oh, god I missed you so much!" she said jumping and throwing her arms around his neck hugging her best friend.

"Well, so did I" Elijah blurted wrapping his arms around her. Everyone else present in the room just looked at the duo silently, also studying their brother and trying to figure out if what the female vampire had said earlier was true or not, it was difficult to say.

The two friends broke the huge, "Good to see you are alive and annoying, as always" Elijah commented smirking at her.

She narrowed her eyes towards the ancient vampire, "Says, the big bad original who not only got his sire line broken, almost died twice and was practical dead once, all this in the span of 15 years you are the one to say." she retorted back in a beat.

Elijah just glared at her pointedly, he wasn't aware that Fiona told his siblings about him being flipped so he was trying his best to act like his old self, hoping his siblings buy it for time being.

"Fine!" the original groaned,

"Now that you have established that unlike you. I had an adventurous past 25 years and I am really in need of a well deserving break let's leave there is nothing in here or in this city" The elder original stated unwavering, totally ignoring the fact that his siblings along with others were listening too.

"Don't be an ass, Elijah!" she reprimanded, looking at him. Elijah just rolled his eyes at her.

"Won't you introduce me to your family?" Fiona, stated in faked hurt tone,

The elder original pretended to think for a moment, before answering, "No, I guess not. They aren't worth mentioning, I just got rid of them barely two hours ago" he nonchalantly argued, pressing his lips together in thin line and eyebrow knitting together.

All the Mikaelson's looked at each other Rebekah and Freya stared at their brother wide eyes. While Klaus and Kol just narrowed their eyes, but they were hurt by Elijah's words and above all the nonchalance way he said it.

"Elijah that was rude!" Rebekah chided, hurt in her voice.

Elijah looked at his little sister and then again back to Fiona, "I was finally free and out of this wretched city and from people in it. And then from nowhere you just popped bringing me back where was and currently doesn't want to be" Elijah chided, bitterly. His off side has a limited amount of patience to begin with.