|17.|

Here is the next chapter!!!
Hope you guys like it!! Please comment down your reviews. 

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, In the Mikaelson Compound,

Inside the Abattoir, sat the most feared family, all eyes blazing into the witch turned vampire woman who looked more interested in the drink in her hand, that was going down her throat leaving a tingling burning sensation behind. She refilled her glass again, maybe if Elijah doesn't show on time his family was going to rip her alive, off course after the interrogation which is about to start. So, the chances could be this was her last drink of her long life so why not enjoy it, she thought and gulped down emptying the glass. It was Klaus who broke the silence in the room,

"Why Elijah doesn't want us to know about you?" he questioned, he was controlling his anger, for a moment he even thought of going back to his old self where he would just get all the answer out of her, maybe through a little torture. He was thinking about compelling her, but two things were holding him back; first his daughter was present in the same room and second Elijah did seems to care about her and something in him told that his brother would do good on his promises, he just made.

So, that goes without saying that torturing her was definitely out of option for him probably he could compel her,

"Just for you all to know, I'm on vervain if by any chance anyone of you thinking about compelling me." Fiona said, she somehow came to the conclusion that the hybrid was thinking about it.

Klaus sighed, here goes his only option to get the truth out of her without causing any harm to her. So, now he had to stick to the traditional method of talking, Klaus thought.

"Begin with who are you and how exactly do you know Elijah?" it was Freya the most rational member of the family,

Fiona looked at her and then at others as she answered,

"Like I mentioned, my name is Fiona Chevron. I belong to a small town in Norway or rather used to back in late 1400's. Back then before I turned, I used to be a witch," she looked at Klaus, "After your fight with your brother on that doppelganger Katherine. He came to Norway in our town trying to look for the doppelganger as well as track your father's movements, he had kept his identity hidden, as witches we knew he was a vampire, but we weren't aware that he was one of the first five vampires." She began,

"At that time, the vampires and my coven were always at war, when Elijah first came there, I pretty sure he was already aware of the tension brewing between the two communities." She sipped her drink, before continuing, "I guess once he collected all the required information, he walked in proposing a truce, with the promise that vampires no longer would harm the witches, at least they would not be the ones to initiate it first. In return he wanted a witch who would aid him on his request." She said, having a flashback when she saw him the first time and was controlling herself from killing him right there.

"Was it deal or demand?" Vincent interrupted as he snorted,

Fiona looked at the witch reagent with a half-smile on her face, "I guess it was demand, with a lingering threat wrapped in the form of a deal, with too much politeness in it." she scoffed.

Everyone in the room, could imagine the eldest Original doing it effortlessly.

"That's definitely Elijah, politely threatening someone" Kol sang smirking looking at the female vampire.

Marcel and Vincent nodded agreeing they had their share of first-hand experience of Elijah and his negotiations.

"Like you will be well aware sometimes, you just can't deny him, with his way of putting forth logics and facts, he leaves no other choice but to accept his proposal. And when few elders of my coven voice their displeasure of negotiating with a vampire, he started revealing things about my coven; no one knows how, but he even knew the details that only the leader and elders should supposed to be knowing about," she rolled her eyes, remembering the confident smug smile the eldest Original had after while doing it.