|26.|

Here is the Next Chapter!

---------------------------

Thinking about it, Elijah downed the ongoing glass followed by wolfishly smirking at the pack of hybrids in front of him.

"Gentlemen! prepare to die" he announced dramatically at the slightly trembling lot in front of him before vamping in their direction.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Elijah was drinking in the compound, from his family stash, he had gotten rid of the bodies using magic, well his new witch powers does make that quick just at the snap of his fingers ­–see he was still the old Noble Elijah, he thought but couldn't help grin at that.

Once he was done drinking more than half the stash –especially Klaus favorite ones he exited the Abattoir, he knew his family would be looking for him around the city and the family compound would be the last place they will be looking for him right now, and he got rid of all the eye-witness too.

After all his shenanigans he left the compound getting a car from the garage driving towards the apartment he had bought earlier and was currently residing in, he was aware that sooner or later Klaus or Marcel would find about this building and barge into his newly acquired apartment too.

Elijah was standing near his penthouse's apartment door, rolling his eyes he twisted the door knob followed by stepping inside the room, only to see Alexander and Fiona grinning at him back already.

"Welcome home Elijah!" Fiona greeted wiggling her fingers at the original.

"That was quicker than I expected you both to find this place" Elijah stated thoughtfully, walking towards the couch and lying down on it, closing his eyes he had too much alcohol.

"You were much late, then we expected considering you left the address in my jacket pocket" Alexander mused, holding the piece of paper between his index and middle finger. He noticed Elijah placing

"I was forced to take a little de-tour, considering Klaus have got his hounds on my tail" Elijah said, his eyes were still closed, Alexander and Fiona shared a knowing look with each other,

"So now what Mikaelson? Why are you suddenly back in this city after everything you did to leave this very place?" Alexander questioned from the mini-parlor, curious as well as concern for his sire as he poured a glass of bourbon for himself before settling down on the chair in front of the lying original.

"Edward mentioned earlier that you were on cruise with no network having a vacation on an island" the original instead retorted back, making the other male vampire narrow down his eyes but later sighed before answering the original.

"Yes, that's true I was! Edward found a way and contacted me three days back, and informed me what happened" Alexander answered and Elijah just hummed in response not really bothered, it wasn't the first time for him anyways.

"You didn't answer my question Lijah" the male vampire pointed out, staring at the original from above his glass.

"I'll inform or answer you when I think I want too... brother" Elijah stated as matter of fact, Alexander couldn't help but share a look with Fiona and roll his eyes at his sire reply.

Elijah even though his eyes were closed, could sense his friends making him smirk wolfishly which the other two saw.

"I know you won't answer but I will still ask, where is the witch power coming from which you are wielding like some powerful witches, I have seen..." Fiona questioned,