|15.|

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Maybe he is somewhere in the compound" Kol said, even though his gut instincts told he was wrong about it.

Rebekah gave a stiff nod and both the Mikaelson's exited the room.

---------------------------------------------

Rebekah and Kol vamp sped to Freya's room where everyone was there,

"Have you seen Elijah?" Kol suddenly asked entering, they all looked at the two Mikaelson's, "Elijah is not in his room" Kol informed,

Freya stood up from where she was sitting, "He isn't in his room, but we are still trying to figure about the barrier" she said and suddenly looked at her two siblings,

Marcel too looked at Kol, "Did Klaus did anything?" he quickly said looking at the two Original.

Kol and Rebekah looked at each other, as much as they loved their Hybrid brother, he currently can't be trusted not at least with Elijah. And Klaus did them before leaving the he won't back down, so Niklaus can be behind this too. Kol looked at Marcel giving a slight nod, the three of them vamp speed towards Klaus studio, Freya and Vincent tailing behind them.

The three of them barge into his room throwing daggers at Klaus, who looked up at them confused,

"What the bloody hell Nik where is Elijah and what have you done now?" Rebekah spat,

Klaus looked at them more confused, "What do mean by where is Elijah?" he questioned back, everyone eyeing him suspiciously, trying to figure out was the hybrid putting up an act or really wasn't aware.

After a moment silence, "Can anyone tell what's going on and what do mean by where is Elijah Sister isn't he in his room." He stated, still not getting what happened. Klaus was sure that Elijah wouldn't be able to exit the compound at least till the barrier was down.

"Elijah is not in his room" Rebekah informed,

"And not anywhere else in the compound too" Kol added. The baffled look on the Klaus face was enough for them to know that this time Niklaus had nothing to do with it.

"How?" Klaus quickly walked down past them to the main entrance, rest of them following him,

The hybrid went towards the barrier and raised his hand to feel it, but he didn't,

"It's not there!" Klaus exclaimed, in bewilderment and turned around looking at his siblings. Freya and Vincent too weren't feeling the barrier either it was really gone.

"He finally must have gotten a witch to do is bidding" Kol stated, he was somewhat relieved to hear that Elijah was able to leave too,

"So, Elijah left!" Rebekah blurted, it wasn't the first for their elder brother to just leave,

"But he still can't leave New Orleans, only a Mikaelson witch can undo Freya's spell." Klaus reasoned; he knew he was right.

"Hello, guys what's exactly going on here?" suddenly a voice interrupted getting everyone's attention.

"Hope!" Klaus looked at her and walked towards his daughter hugging her as she returned it back, smiling.

After breaking the embrace from her father, she looked at rest of her family confused, it has been a while since she has seen her aunt and uncle.