|20.|

Here is the next update!Hope you all enjoy it!

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Fiona on the other hand knew Elijah was so furious because of her, he thought that she had sided with his family, with his brother against him. Fiona knew she had screwed up and that too at a very inappropriate time.

----------------

Vincent took few steps towards the elder original, "Do whatever you want to Elijah, don't involve us witches in your family matter and disputes" the witch reagent spat suddenly, Freya, Rebekah and Fiona looked at the reagent wide eyes. He really had a death wish, Fiona thought Elijah just had mention to kill him.

Elijah stood there and glared at the witch reagent, clenching his jaw in anger, "Well, then I haven't planned it yet, but I guess I will begin with your witches now, probably start killing them one by one, how does it sound Mr. Reagent" the original taunted, smirking at the reagent mockingly.

Just by looking and at the elder original Vincent could tell Elijah wasn't lying, and the original's best friend had said things which wasn't safe for the city. Vincent raised his hands to cast a spell to stop the original, before Freya or anyone else could intercept to stop the reagent from triggering Elijah more.

Suddenly, Elijah raised hands towards the witch, his cold eyes on the witch as blue smoke appeared around his fingers and Vincent suddenly was bashed and pinned at the nearby wall with an invisible force, struggling to breathe.

It took a minute for everyone present on the room to wrap their minds what exactly was happening, they all looked at Elijah who had lifted his hand and was glaring at the reagent with a murderous glare, who was struggling, still pinned to the wall three inches above the ground in the air.

Vincent tried to lift his wrist, and started muttering wanted to free himself at least, but he was slow for Elijah's vampire eyes. Elijah just moved his middle finger of his right hand slightly and they all heard Vincent's wrist bone snapped, stopping him for doing anything or any kind of spell followed by increasing the pressure on his throat.

There was sudden silence in the room, each one watching the scene, but no one moved they were all momentarily frozen on their spot. They all snapped from their trance when Elijah chuckled, staring at the most powerful witch of New Orleans struggling to breathe under his fingers,

"Well, you are too slow for me mate," The original chimed looking at the struggling witch, he was able to hear his slowing heartbeat.

"My vampire side, seems to have an advantage." Elijah said mostly to himself, tilting his head a little admiring his pinned, struggling art work.

"I was under assumption, that Mr. Reagent should be powerful it took more effort to take that barrier down, well looks likes the witches of New Orleans are only talk" he said menacingly walking closer, towards him his both hands still raised towards the witch.

Freya was first one to recover from the momentary shock, because she had had gotten some idea when she had touched her brother, even though what of everything she really wasn't expecting this, for Elijah to wield magic.

"Elijah leave him!" Freya yelled, fearing for her friend's life,

Elijah loosens his hold, but didn't let him go, "Why?" he asked and turning his neck and looking at his elder sister,

"He is my friend Elijah, you know it, please don't kill him" Freya pleaded, she concluded that using force would only fuel her brother's anger and putting Vincent life at risk.