|28.|

Here is the next chapter I hope you like it...

Just a head's up Josh is alive in this story...I guess I haven't mentioned it earlier anywhere.

*********************

Marcel stared at Klaus and then gave a curt nod before Klaus vamped away in the direction of the compound followed by Rebekah and Kol doing the same. They had to inform Freya about all this too and the three siblings knew that she would be hurt by this the most.

+*+*+*+*+*

Elijah's Apartment,

After Fiona and Alexander had left him alone in his apartment, he had gone through his mother's grimoires he had picked from the compound along with some of Freya's too. He knew most of the spells, and for an unknown reason he was able to recall most of the spells easily while the remaining he could go through the spell book if needed too.

After staying for little more than 30 mins in his apartment the original vampire was bored, his fingers were itching to do some magic especially now that he had gone through some new spells.

Elijah looked down at his hands, wiggling his fingers a blue smoke forming around them and a wicked grin forming on his lips.

Killing Klaus hybrids was more fun than he thought, probably coming back to New Orleans wasn't as boring as he thought it would be. Soon the original picked up his jacket which was lying on the couch and exited his apartment.

It's time to have some entertainment again!

At Mikaelson compound,

Freya along with Vincent was in her studio, Kol and Rebekah had gone outside to see if they could find Elijah. She had called Klaus asking him to come and meet her soon.

"What is it, Freya? I am busy searching for my capricious, wayward elder brother" Klaus chided as he entered the studio, only to find Freya sitting on the couch with a worried expression and fatigue morphed on her face, the hybrid knew his sister needed to rest for a while but it has been tough to persuade her lately.

He looked at Freya and then raised his eyebrow at Vincent when she didn't answer him

"Her grimoires are gone, along with your mother's too" Vincent who was in the same room informed the original hybrid, with a scowl etched on his face,

Niklaus snapped his neck, looking at Freya to confirm it, "It was just Elijah though, Niklaus" Freya added further, as she sensed the question coming in her direction,

"How can you be sure it was Elijah?" the hybrid questioned, the last thing he requires right now is their family's magic books in the enemy's hands.

"He left a note behind," Freya said handing the little piece of paper to Klaus who recognized his big brother's elegant handwriting, as soon as he saw it

'Thank you for the grimoires! I will be holding them for a while' ~E.M

Klaus just growled lowly at that, at least the said grimoires were with Elijah and not in their enemies' hands, he was fine with it, to be honest at least for now.

Even though Klaus was not sure about Elijah right now having the grimoires of the witches as powerful as Esther or Freya, he couldn't help but released a deep breath to calm himself down and think about what to do and how to proceed further in this matter.