School Faction Riot Part Two 2

The commoner faction was a powerful group that opposed the elitists, and our first contact with their leader– Libert, had failed.

I sighed as I watched him leave.

I'd like to think that we'll have plenty of opportunities to fix this, but even if there's a three year discrepancy, I can't be optimistic when a similar event to what happens in the game had just occurred.

We needed to make contact with Libert again as soon as possible.

The problem now is how to solve this misunderstanding.

Libert had a strong distrust of the nobility because of a certain event from his past. For that reason, he was even wary of heroine during their first contact in the game, and that's why it was such a struggle to capture him.

By the way, the reason why the real Alicia was able to earn his trust was probably because she was younger than she was in the original work. Her innocence and immaturity really shone through, so he didn't see her as a threat.

It was something that my lady and I could never imitate.

However, if we go about this the wrong way we'll just inspire more wariness. It'd be difficult to meet with him openly, but we still needed our intentions to be made as obvious as possible.

With that in mind, it would be best to have my lady write a letter to explain the situation.

While thinking that, I continued to watch my lady as she danced with one of the followers.

Her platinum blonde hair seemed to shine in this lighting, and her face framed by that hair was smiling, but it was the fake expression of the daughter of a Marquis.

...she seemed to be really irritated.

Perhaps they made a pass on her during the dance.

"Lady Sophia is really good at dancing, huh?"

"Eh? Oh, uh... that's right."

I was surprised by the unexpected voice that popped up.

Speaking of which, I totally forgot that Alicia was still here.

It slipped my mind because of everything that just happened, but the fact that she was here three years earlier than she was supposed to be was quite unusual as well.

"By the way, why did you enroll in the school, Lady Alicia?"

"Fufu~ are you curious?"

She traced her finger along the edge of her mouth and tilted her head. It was a cute gesture suitable for the heroine, but I involuntarily felt my cheeks twitch at the sight.

That reaction alone gave me the answer.

"It's because I thought I could meet you again."