Invitation

Helllloooooooo, my lovely readers!!!

I know all of you are waiting for the wedding Chapter eagerly. But as it is the most awaited wedding, it is taking me a little time to arrange all things.

Also, I wanted to finish it in one chapter, but I have already reached 3000+ words and it's not even halfway to the wedding. 😂😂😂😂😂

So, you can guess,
I'm in a mess. 😅😅😅

Clarification:

1. First of all, I've seen in some stories,

(no offence to anyone, those stories are really amazing and I do read and vote)

that the main character has divine powers, has parentage of Gods or sometime is the incarnation of some God/goddess, taught and trained by some great saga or even Gods too.

Here, Drisana has none of these qualities. Her celestial father is Suryadev, just like the Pandavs, Karna had celestial fathers. Nothing else.

Krishna called her his sister, so did Balaram. They are fond of her because her presence gave every person in that yug to redeem themselves and change the history, and also she has a brain that she uses well. 😉

That's it. She is just a HUMAN.

***She learned MMA in kaliyug and combined with the teachings of Nakul and her brother, she is decent in fighting. She is not a well-trained warrior like Pandavs or her brothers or Karna or Duryodhan.

Her real power lies in her thinking ability and analysing a situation fast.

And I believe, a human brain is much more powerful and destructive than any weapon.

2. I have already said in 'Hints & Credit' that Dyut sabha and Kurukshetra war both will HAPPEN. Now, another question is about Vastraharan.

Yes, Vastraharan will also HAPPEN.

How? Whose? Why? Since Draupadi is not married to five, then how?

Trust me, all these questions will be answered in due time. I try not to give half-assed and illogical explanations. So, Vastraharan won't happen just for the sake of it or to make the story more spicy.

There will be reason and logic behind it.

3. Because of the long absence of mine, you guys may think that I have changed some plot or some ideas, specially after Duryodhan, Karna reunion.

But, nothing like that. The plot is going exactly how I previously thought it to be. Duryodhan and Karna's reunion was bound to happen.

***One thing that's frequently questioned is, if Karna will die or not?

To be honest, as I said earlier, the plot is decided long before and I am not changing anything. So, Karna's fate is decided too.

But, I won't reveal what it is, you'll have to read to find out. 😉

4. Last but not the least, you may or may not get confused about Drisana's lineage. In the previous chapter Maharaj Drishadvat introduced himself as Suryavnshi.

The concept here is Kuru dynasty is a part of Lunar dynasty. So, Pandav are both Chandravanshi and Kuruvanshi. This we know.

Now, Suryavnshi or solar dynasty ended or wasn't important after Luv, Kush. The dynasy ended with Sumitra, wiki says.

But in this story, Maharaj Drishadvat is from Solar dynasy and just like Kuru, his ancestor is named Sasen who established their Kingdom in Dravida. So he is a Suryavanshi & Sasenvanshi.

5. I have already mentioned that Maharaj Drishadvat and Maharani Mangalya named their daughter Arunika after her birth. So Drisana's official name is Arunika. Don't get confused.

The chapter is coming in an hour or two.

All of you are cordially invited to the wedding.
(I know how Maharani Mangalya is feeling. I swear I feel like I have a bunch of kids on the line to get them married. 😂😂😂)

 😂😂😂)