Chapter 50

All the men stared at Nakul in horror. His laughter was in control now. But their fear was at its peak.

"Bina baalo ke mein kaisa dikhunga? (How will I look without hair?)" Arjun wondered. As the image of him without hair came in front of his eyes, he gave a shudder.

"Chi! Chi! Nakul calo avhiyas karne. Kuch bhi ho jai, tumse to mein baan calwakar hi rahunga. (Nakul let's go to practice. Whatever happens, I'll make sure to teach you archery.)" Arjun said determinedly holding Nakul from one arm.

"Nope. I'm not in the mood anymore to learn archery." Nakul said showing his teeth.

"Rajkumar Nakul, if you practice with determination, you'll be able to learn for sure. Let's go. We've very little time." Karna said coming from the other side. Nakul smiled shaking his head.

"I'm tired. I want to rest. And you only said Maharathi Karna that two years maybe effective, but not two days, then what's the point in trying." Nakul replied.

"But people can even move mountains by trying. Why can't you learn 'Shabd bhedi baan'?" Krishna joined.

"Yes. Yes. It's not so difficult." Dheemant added.

"We will also motivate you and help you." Dwijendra said desperately. His Anandini loved his hair and his kids, his own kids would laugh at him. No. No. He had to save his hair anyhow.

"Please Rajkumar Nakul, humare baalo ka sawal hai. Aapne aklauti behen ke shadi mein ganje ghumte huye aache lagenge kya? Upor se samagra Aryavart ke samne nak kategi woh aalag. (Please Rajkumar Nakul, it's about our hair. We won't look good roaming bald in our one and only sisters marriage. And our reputation will be ruined also in front of the whole Aryavart.)" Dhritimat pleaded.

"We were only joking with you. We weren't going to let you be bald. But now that it's Pitashree's order, all of our hair is truly in danger." Dhikshit added.

"Save us." Daiwik croaked out.

"And what about me. Rajkumar Nakul succeeds or not, my hair will be out of my head." Dridhaksh said in a crying voice.

"Better you than all of us." Dheemant muttered.

Devajyot only looked at Nakul with disdain. He and Dwijendra wasn't even involved and they also got dragged because of the rest.

"Well. I can't be so heartless towards your hairs, can I? I'll practice. But from tomorrow. Today I need to prepare myself for practice by relaxing." Nakul said smiling sweetly at them and left them in misery.

Drisana was pacing in the garden restlessly. No. She wasn't worried about Nakul. Her worry was of Dhristyadhym and getting the Pasha. Marriage rituals would start in a few days and she wouldn't be able to go outside to get it then. She had to act fast. But Nakul wouldn't let her go alone and also there might be danger there. Moreover, she hadn't found a way to save Guru Drona. She couldn't give Dhristyadhym the weapon to kill him. What was the way to get out of this mess?

"What's going on in my Hridaya's pretty little head?" Nakul asked hugging her from behind.

"What are you doing here? I thought you'll be practicing now." Drisana said avoiding his question.

"Yeah. They wanted me to but I refused as I had to meet my Hridaya and romance with her." Nakul said smiling mischievously. Drisana chuckled hearing him.

"They will now lose their hair in tension only. You shouldn't trouble them." Drisana said.

"Of course I should. They have troubled me so much, now it's my turn." Nakul said with attitude.