Ch. 9:: Killing is bad...okay?

Happy reading ;))

++++

"Prince Joshua!!" I called out when he walked faster. I was about to follow him when this annoying feeler prince spoke.

"You're wasting your time. He won't listen to anyone when he's mad. Oh, let me rephrase that. He won't listen when he's furious over jealousy." the annoying feeler prince said trying to stop himself from laughing

"Ha.Ha.Ha. Is it that funny? By the way, Why did you say all those things to me? You're not serious right? And what do you mean by 'furious over jealousy' part?" I asked trying to stop myself from breaking his neck, punching his stomach, and slapping his face from anger.

"Secret. If you give me a kiss, I'll answer you" he smirked

Eewwww. I just lost my Second kiss and now, he wants to have my virgin third kiss? Hell NO! I'd rather die!

"A kiss from my hand, you want?" I raised my right hand preparing to slap his face!

"Woah, woah. Come down. What's wrong with this kingdom? Everyone's seem to be pretty hot headed. I was just joking around. Can't take a joke huh?"

"This is a country of rules not a circus, Prince Leonardo Van Versailles Mozart" (A/N: I don't know his full name. I just made that up xDD)

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Didn't mean to. But you shouldn't be worrying about me, what will you do with Prince Joshua? He misunderstood us just a second ago, right? Aren't you going to make things out?" he asked

Talking about Joshua. What's wrong with that guy? Isn't he going home? Why would he go back inside the castle? Did he forget something? And what is this guy talking about?!

"Misunderstood?" I confusedly repeated

"You actually didn't notice it? It was very obvious that prince Joshua got the wrong idea just now. He might thought we did something not his liking and got furious. Did you see his face? He looks like he's about to kill someone. It was my first time seeing his face like that." he said and laughed

This guy is crazy!!

"What did we even do?! What 'something'? Will you cut the riddle part? I hate riddles! And tell me, what you mean!"

"Are you really that slow? You have such a pretty face yet you have such a small head. What a horrible fate Joshua has... I pity him" he said while acting so sorry for Prince Joshua

>:| This guy!!! I AM SO GONNA KILL THIS GUY!

"I don't have a small head!!" I complained. I walked closer to him, bent my right knee and stomped his foot with my sandal. He screamed and held on his injured foot while jumping around like a frog

"You deserve it, Jerk!!" I shouted at him and walked away.

Tsk! That guy is pissing me off! He's Prince Joshua's enemy right? Then why am I the one being teased and annoyed?! ARGHH! If I lose my patience, I will break that guy's neck!

***Prince Leonardo***

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw!" I screamed while holding my injured foot

That girl is an Amazon! How dare she hurt my precious foot?! Argh. I shouldn't have underestimated her. Aish! Is that girl really a lady?! She's nuts! And slow!

Talking about slow. She didn't even contain a single idea about Joshua getting mad. I expected him walking towards this girl's direction so I tried to get her close to me to irritate and tease him. It's really fun seeing your hatest person mad. Hahaha!

But this girl, doesn't even care. Though she hates me now, but still, is she really engaged to Joshua? No matter how I look at it, That girl hates Joshua in a noisy way. You know, all nagging and arguing. Talk fights and cat fights. A pain at the back of the head. They don't look sweet at all! Nor they don't look like they like each other.