Ch. 12:: Leonardo's plan

Hera

"We need Hera in this plan" he says

"What the hell are you saying?!" Joshua and I said in unison.

"Oh, come on! I just thought of an awesome plan! If we pull this up, we will be the known as heroes of the Heflin's history! Don't you guys think it's amazing?!"

When I was about to punch his stomach for holding me, Joshua immediately grabs my arm like he always do.

"Let me kill him, please" I gave Prince Leonardo a death glare and tried to escape Joshua's grip

"As much as I want to do that. We can't." Joshua whispered behind my back

Tsk! If he quits being a prince without bodyguards or butlers, I will surely kill him! I swear to the River of Styx!

"This plan has 70% chance that it would succeed. Don't you guys know how to bet? This is the best way to ensure Princess Anastasia's safety. And I bet Mr. Heflin Butler would agree to this plan. If he doesn't, we'll use Heflin Princess then" Prince Leonardo said

"Use me as a what?" Curiosity was all over Princess Anastasia's face with nervous and fear.

"As a bait. If we have a bait, we'll catch the fish. Correct?"

"Oh, so King whatever-his-name-is will be the fish? And you're either using me or Princess Anastasia here as a bait? Why can't you just act like a girl then? And we'll just transform you one by the use of makeover?!" I blurted out

"Fuc--There is no way in hell I am going to commit such a crime. That will hurt my manhood and girls would cry if I do such a horrible thing. Don't you have any mercy on me, Hera?" Prince Leonardo acted as if he was hurt by my words

'Heh! Stupid Freak! You look so gay! Yuck!' I thought within my mind

"Then, what's your plan, Prince Leonardo? How can you save my parents? Are you really going to save them?" Princess Anastasia asked as she stood up hiding her trembling hands

Prince Leonardo, on the other hand, was grinning from ear to ear. And he's proud of it!

"I have always wanted to shut that stupid king down and now, is my time to shine.." I heard him bragged. I secretly mumbled some cursed words at him

"We need a girl in this plan. So, it's either Princess Anastasia or Lady Hera here. But since, Princess Anastasia is a crybaby she might ruin the plan so it's useless..." I heard Sean disagrees but as usual Prince Leonardo doesn't care a word. He continued talking.

"We can't defeat a king of thieves who leads hundreds of strong warriors in our current condition. Dres Van isn't a War Freak Kingdom, ya know. And it includes my beloved country. If we can't fight him head on, then we'll fight him in another way. We shall need lovely Hera to act as the Heflin Princess and Mr.Butler and Heflin Princess shall be the servants."

"What?!"-Sean

"Lower down your voice and shut up, Mr. Butler. I'm not finished yet. Like I was saying, The two of you, Heflins, shall be Hera's acting servants. Noted. It's acting. So, stop complaining, dude. And Hera--"

"I disagree. I can't afford to risk Hera's life. This isn't her problem and she's not supposed to be involved here, Prince Leonardo. Can't we just hire another woman to replace her role?" Joshua protested.

Good thing he won't sell me out. But...

"If we find another woman to replace Hera now, King stupid might forcibly bring Princess Anastasia back. It's a waste of time, Prince Joshy. And I know you know that. Hera is suitable for this role--"

"What if she isn't? Then, risking her will be a waste won't it?" I felt Joshua tightened his grip but I didn't care. He was worried and I should be thankful.

"This is the reason why Heflin Princess and Mr. Butler are also on the scene. Heflin Kingdom isn't popular on medias or in any kingdom except here in Dres Van and in my beloved country. So, there is a high possibility that King Stupid doesn't recognize her--"

"But aren't all palace have big portraits inside the castle?" I spoke up

"We do. But it was taken on my 5th birthday. My family doesn't have many pictures since then" Princess Anastasia said with a hint of sadness in her voice

"This is why King Stupid won't recognize Hera! See? I told you guys that I was a genius!" Prince Leonardo said. I rolled my eyes in return. Joshua didn't seem to care what Prince Leonardo says. And Sean and Princess Anastasia just continued staring at him.

"Hera was able to face a fearsome prince like Prince Joshy and also, Uncle which is the King. Now, tell me, who else can face Kind Stupid aside from Hera? No one! Because she is suitable for this! She is fearless and courageous--" I didn't let him finish his speech because I have the urge to punch his face. If only, Joshua didn't grab my arm and stop my fist.

"See? I told you. She's an Amazon. How can King Stupid defeat such an Amazon?" Grrrrr! I'll punch you and kill you! Then, drop you in the river of Styx where Hades will torture you!!

"This is a foolish plan. And I'm against it. We should wait for the King's orders. We can't decide on our own. We don't have the rights to do any of these--" Prince Joshua wasn't able to finish speaking when Princess Anastasia spoke up.

"I-I would like to cooperate with Prince Leonardo's plans. Hera, can you help us?" she asked.

Err... Umm... What should I say? I don't really want to see the King of thieves' face because I might hit him hard. I can ruin the psycho's plan anytime I wanted to! I just can't seem to point out why it has to be me? Why can't Princess Anastasia do it? What the heck is Prince Leonardo's plans?

I have too many questions. But does it matter? We're trying to save Heflin Kingdom. And I'm the only person they trust in Prince Leonardo's schemes.

True, I got excited when Prince Leonardo said that we will crush King Adolfo. But, Can I really do this? Will I succeed? Oh well... It doesn't matter now.

I already agreed to Princess Anastasia and I can't wait to smash King Adolfo's face!

****
author's note:
I'm not good at wars so I made it mooore...ummm... Complicated?

Supposedly, I was going to publish this part last Tuesday or Monday. But, I'm lazy and the last time I wrote this chapter using my phone, "CONFLICT" was written. I pressed the local copy then.... My efforts fell down. It was deleted! T_____T It was heartbreaking! That's why I hate my phone, sometimes.

Anyway, Did you like it? Comment or PM me if you have any suggestions or complains. I'm starting to giggle whenever I think about Joshua saving Hera during King Adolfo and Hera's wedding. Kyaaaaah!

Oh, wait... Spoiler! XDD i can't help it. Soweee.

Thank you for reading!!