Ch. 14:: Another Annoying Prince

Previous Chapter:

Princess Anastasia needs help. Her country was in the hands of the pirates. Prince Leonardo was able to think of a plan by sending Hera, Princess Anastasia and her Butler, Sean, to Heflin Kingdom. Everything went fine....at first. But the three of them realized something important, None of them knows the plan.

What is Prince Leonardo's plan? How will they save Heflin Kingdom?
***

^^Leonardo^^

"YOU WHAT?!"

I covered my ears as Prince Joshy starts complaining and scolding the poor handsome incredible Prince named "Leonardo"

"Why didn't you atleast tell them the plan?! Wait, do you even have a plan?! Hera is stuck in that castle with hundreds of pirates and it's your fault! And for the love of God, You didn't what?! Why did you send the three of them in that freaking castle if you didn't have a plan?!"

Urrggg. This is why I hate this guy. He has such a big mouth with a very loud voice.

"Joshua."

Prince Joshua clenched his fist controlling his anger and trying not to strangle me.

"Leonardo, do you have a plan?" Uncle Creepy asked with his cold voice

"Of course I have one. My cousin is inside that castle along with his back-up dudes. They are examining the place and trying to think of a way to save the king and queen. And yeah, also the Heflin Princess--Princess Anastasia"

"And Hera?"

"Shut up, Joshy. I'm not talking to you. Can't you see I'm talking to uncle?" I teased

"JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"

"Joshua, restrain yourself" Aunt spoke. She was just as worried as Prince Joshy here. Though she tried not to show it since she's the queen and all. But Aunt has a soft heart and she's kind to everyone. Except for his husband who was the exact opposite.

Joshua glared at me, waiting for my answers. I couldn't help but grin.

This guy changed. He's not the perfect cold hearted prince like he used to be. He's supposed to be a traditionalistic kind of a guy. Following orders from his parents who never gave him a happy family bonding since his grandpa died. He follows rules that were meant to be ABSOLUTE. He never trusted anyone besides his parents. That was him.

But now...

He can easily be identified, known, and broken. He doesn't hide his emotions anymore. He is not as cold as before. But still, hot-tempered and easily get irritated. But you can be able to see through him already. See the true Joshua Lieben. The guy who I once trusted and respected the most.

"Chillax, Joshy. My ugly cousin is keeping an eye on your girl."

"Who in the world is this cousin of yours? May I ask?"

"Not important. First, we get permission" I turned around to face my uncle and aunt. "Uncle. Aunt. May I, and Joshy here, go on a quest to save Princess Anastasia? And we're taking Janjan too"

Uncle creepy stared at me. Examining me. Trying to read my expression. I managed to hide it though. I'm good when it comes to that ability.

"Very well. But--" --uncle

"You're letting them go on a quest? What if they get hurt? Or..worse? I can't afford to let that happen--" -aunt

"Mom. We'll be fine. I promise. What's the use of ten years training if I don't use it? I promise to come back. With Hera Wittenberg. You want to see her safe am I right?"-joshua