Ch. 6: Out of the Palace (Part 1)

I would like to say Thank You to @Star_740light and @haso12123 for supporting me ^____^

Let's all continue Loving Joshua and other princes! XDD

Happy Reading!

==================================================================

Today, is a suprising day. I never thought a day like this would come. I never did!

Today is Prince Joshua "The Demon" Lieben's Day-off. And we, only the two of us, are going on a picnic together! Shocking, right?!

I never thought that he was capable of having a day-off. But before we had our picnic, I was told that we were going back to Aunt Morriene's house. I was not able to communicate with her since I lived in the castle. And of course, I miss her soo much!!

Pierre's Bakery Shop

Oh, I forgot. You guys must be wondering if aunt's shop is really a pastry shop since there were lots of cakes and sweet stuff.

2 years ago, this shop was a bakery but my aunt's brain is really stupid, you see. Even though her shop became a pastry shop, she didn't want anyone to change the name. Why? Because she likes. Duh! We can't help it. It is her shop afterall.

"Auntie!!" I called when I entered the shop

"Kyaaa! My dear Heraa!!" she ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I did the same.

"I miss you!" I said

"Me too, dear. Me too." she whispered.

It took a minute before we separated. I also noticed that she was looking for someone.

"Are you looking for someone, auntie?" I asked.

"Yeah... Where's your fiance?" she asked

"He's in the car--wait what?! You knew that I was engaged?!"

"Yeah" she unexpectedly answered

"H-how?!"

"Hera Wittenberg, have you forgotten? I have communications to the royal families including Dres Van. And I'm not just going to sit around here if I didn't know where you were and what you were doing. Soo... I asked that handsome Butler of Prince Joshua's to tell me if something happens to you." she explained.

Now that explains everything. Mostly, auntie gets worried if I disappear within 15 minutes. She is a worry person so please excuse her.

"I'll go check on him for a while" I volunteered

"Okay! Have a good time!"

I went out of the shop and opened the royal car(I can't think of anything xD). I saw the demon sitting uncomfortably.

"Why don't you greet, auntie? You know her don't you?" i asked.

"W-what? Ah, sure. Just a minute" he started looking away and sighed.

What the heck is wrong with him?

*meow

*meow

Huh?

I looked down to see a white kitten sitting beside me.

"Waaah! It's so cuuute!" I held the kitten and hugged her. Kyaaa! It looks so adorable! And soft too.