Ch. 4: Living in a new house with Him

A/N: Happy Reading! And Advance Merry Christmas!!

It's a short update Sorry. But I hope you'll like it.

×××Kirigaya Kazuna×××

==================================================================

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen! My name is Hera Wittenberg. I am honored to be with you here. I...I.... Ahhhh! I can't do it!" I complained. I crumbled the paper and threw it in the nearest trash can. It went in?? Of course not! I'm a human not a basketball player.

This is stupid prince's fault! He told me that I will be the person to welcome the visitors for the engagement party. The queen told us to have that kind of a party. And I have to prepare a speech for this coming party tomorrow!! Mooooommmmyy!! Help mee! Spare me from all these monsters!

What should I do? Why do I have to welcome them? I didn't even invite a single person! And I don't have any idea who my--our visitors are, so why should I bother welcoming them? Pssh! That prince just wants to make my life miserable.

"Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! Dogs and cats! Monsters and Non-monsters! I am Hera Wittenberg, the only human alive in this kingdom!" I said with my left hand on my chest and my right hand up in the air. "Hi! Konnichiwa! Annyeonghaseyo! Ciao! Live while you're young! Because YOLO! You Only Live On-- Ahw!" I stopped my speech when someone hit my head.

"Why are you talking to yourself like that?" he asked. He really has the guts to ask!

"Isn't it obvious? You wanted me to welcome the visitors with a speech! A speech! I don't even know how to make a speech! So what do you expect me to do? Burn the palace and forget about that stupid speech? I would be glad to do that but I can't because your father is scary!" I said

"You're stressing yourself. You could've asked Jan to give the speech for you" he said that caught my interest

"Is it okay?! Really?! O.M.G! I don't need to blow my head off anymore! Yeeeey!" I jumped around happily.

"You're getting crazier and crazier..." he whispered as I glared at him. "What?"

"Say that again or I'll rip your head off"

"I dare you" he smirked. Tch! He's getting too full of himself! Just because he's a real live prince, it doesn't mean that I can't rip his head off!

'But you really can't, dear Hera. That guy has billions of Men in black with guns and swords. How do you beat that?!'

Right....I would probably end up dying.

"Tch! Will you get out of my room?"

"Not anymore."

"What?"

"Follow me and you'll see. And don't you try to put a blame on me when you see this." he said while walking through out the door. I hurriedly followed him. What does he mean by 'this'? Is it that bad?

****

"You have got to be kidding me" I murmured

"I hope so. But I'm not. Her Highness insisted this. We don't have any choice but to follow." he said

I was still looking at the house with my mouth open. Yes, people! A house! The Queen gave us a house! She wants us to live in the same roof! Now, I wish I have some of Superwoman's powers so that I can just fly out of here.