Ch. 7: Avoid the prince

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!! ^____^

Ayiiiee! I finally made Joshua's POV xDD

Enjoy Reading! ^ • ^

**Joshua**

I am the crown prince of my home country, Dres Van. My parents raised me by the strict rules and never my wants nor needs. It must be the Rules and Traditions. One mistake and you're off to the dungeon for a week, month or year.

I have always lived with the rules beside me. I was never free like the other princes. No matter how far I travel, The weight of my country is always on my shoulders, it never leaves and it will never leave.

That day, when that crazy girl accidentally tripped on me and worst of all, we kissed. It was the most unforgettable day of my whole entire life! I was scolded by my parents, the king and queen, and I was to be thrown to jail! It was all that girl's fault.

Days after that, she was trained by princess lessons. I have been observing her from afar without her noticing. She's really clumsy and stupid. She is too hardheaded, too noisy, and too annoying! She even hurt herself with those sandals. Even I have never seen a girl, got hurt by sandals. Only her. I thought all girls love sandals but why is she a different story?

When my father gave me that day-off, I have planned to rest the whole day but, the Queen requested me to have a time with that girl. I wanted to decline but I am not in my position to talk back to the words of the King and Queen. Orders are absolute.

She talks a lot. She told me about her, being an orphan, and was adopted by Jean Pierre's sister. The fact that she loves to bake, to eat and to sleep. She has many likes and dislikes. She never stops talking either. But... I did had fun.

That time when she stormed out of the car. I immediately called Jan for help and followed her. She went inside thousands of shops!! And I didn't have a choice but to follow her! What if those paparazzi come? What if she get kidnap? Is she even a Kid?! Her feature, is a no but her brain is a yes!

I was wearing my disguise back then so nobody would notice. But since Jan and the men were so noisy, we were caught! She even laughed at me! Seriously, that girl doesn't contain a single manner to a prince! She don't respect me nor follow me! I was so irritated that I forced her to shut her big mouth. And now.... I really did shut her up. She's even avoiding me for some reason.

I guess I went overboard. I just didn't have a time to think of anything that day so... Yeah, I went overboard. I should apologize, huh? Wait, Why should I apologize?! It was only a kiss. A peck on the lips to be exact. Then, why is she acting like I did more than that?? Arrghh! I can't understand that girl!

I angrily slammed my office's table and sat down on my chair.

Why is she avoiding me? What did I do wrong? Wait a minute, Why am I thinking about her?!! Tsk!

I stopped thinking when I heard Jan knocked the door. He opened it and gave me more paperworks. What a beautiful yet annoying world I live in! I stared at the papers when I heard Jan spoke.

"Prince Joshua, Have you thought of apologizing to Lady Hera at this hour? You don't seem to be on your usual mind right now. You should go and talk to her for a while. I shall continue these until you return." Jan

"How can I talk to her if she's avoiding me?!"

Jan was shocked when I raised my voice. Even I, was shocked from what I did. I never intended to shout at him. I was just.... Yes, I'm not on my usual self. And I do not know the reason why.

"I am sorry, Your Highness. But to give you some advice, you should apologize to her now before he comes to visit this country" Jan chuckled

"What?!" Did I just hear him right? That bastard is visiting my country?!

"When?! How?! Why was I not informed?!"

"Prince Joshua, calm down. He is here to talk only about business. He do not bite when he's inside his homeland. You know that"

"I hope so."

He is not someone to be taken off so easily. I must not underestimate him. That guy.... He's coming back.

Prince Leonardo.

**Hera**

I am so lucky to be able to avoid that prince. He is a very tough opponent. Very tough, indeed.

I continued strolling around the garden. This place never fails to amaze me. It is looks so beautiful when the sun ray shines the colorful flowers. I feel like I am in wonderland.

"Good morning, Beautiful One."

I flinched when I heard someone behind me talking. I turned my head to see a man dressed in casual clothes. Oh? Is he a commoner also? I am not alone in this Royalty World?!

"H-hi!" I fixed my clothes and greeted him.

"Are you perhaps, Hera Wittenberg?" he asked with a dazzling smile.

O.M.G. He looks handsome! Kyaa!

"Y-yes!" I answered him. I was shocked when he bent his knees, he grabbed my hand and kissed the top of it. I felt my entire face turning to red from what he did.

"I am so glad to meet you. May I call you, Hera?"

"E-eh? S-sure. You may."

"Thank you, Hera" once again, he smiled! He looks so handsome when he smiles! Kyaaa! I think I have a crush on him.

"HERA!"

Shoot!

When I heard the Prince's voice, I automatically hid behind---what is his name again? Did he even tell me? Oh well-- his back.

"What is wro--"

"Hera!" Yikes!

I saw a shadow infront of this man.

"Oh, Prince Joshua. Good to see you again" this man greeted. I felt like the prince's glaring at me. Waaah! I'm super dead!

"Let her go" prince ordered.

"Why? She's the one who hid behind me not me"

"Hera, let's go." I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer which made me panic. I was suprised when I shouted 'Stop'. He even stopped from walking close to me.

I am still embarassed! I can't stand close to him! What should I do?! Everytime I am near him, it reminds me of yesterday! And my heart beats abnormally!!

"Oh my. Is this what they call 'A Lover's Quarrel'?" this man teased which made my system go crazy.

"I-it's---"

"None of your business, Prince Leonardo" i heard the prince talked

His name is Leonardo? And...he's a Prince?! I thought he was a commoner like me?!!!

"Still cold as ever I see..."

"Would you mind stepping away from her, Prince Leonardo?"

"I already told you. I am not---"

"I'm sorry. I should go now. Bye!" I waved at them and ran off

If I don't leave now, he'll get close to me. And if he gets close to me, my heart will explode. And if my heart explodes, I'll die! I don't wanna die!

I should avoid him to save my life! I need that to survive! I can do this! Go go Hera!!

==================================================================

Did you like the new update?

Vote and Comment!!!

^ o ^

Thank you for reading!!!