Ch. 8:: Prince Leonardo of Nerwan Kingdom

Don't forget to VOTE!! ;*

+++

"He's really a PRINCE?!"

"Yes"

"From a neighboring Country?!!"

"Yes"

"And he's NOT a Commoner?!!"

"Certainly, not"

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Yes"

Oh may gosh! And here I thought he was a commoner like me and I only misheard his name and stuff, but he was not! That guy's the crown prince of the neighboring country called Nerwan!! And he's Prince Joshua's childhood friend! Whatta Fudge?!!

BREAKING NEWS:
Prince Joshua has a friend.

I guess everyone has a friend. Even if he's a demon king, he still has a social life. Cooool. Never thought of that. But isn't the prince, close friends to the other 5 princes on TV? With all of his attitudes.... He still earned friendship.

"Then, Jan, why does he sound... Angry?" I asked Jan for a million times.

"Who's angry?"

"Prince Josh." I answered and stared at him

"Well,... You should ask him for that personal matter. I am only his butler and I am not allowed to talk about my master's personal information, not unless he says so. I am terribly sorry, Lady Hera"

"It's fine. I understand"

Psh! Why is that demon full of myteries?! Is he a fan of Detective Conan? Victorique? Kendaichi? and other detectives like Sherlock? Or, is he a hidden enemy from the pits of hell? Woah! Sounds scary!

"May I ask another question, Jan?"

"Anything for you, Lady Hera. I shall do my very best to answer all of your worries."

"Why is Prince Leonardo here inside the kingdom?"

****

"Prince Leonardo is here to have a good relationship with us, Dresvanians. The Nerwan and Dresvan are planning to merge the kingdoms together with the rightful ruler. I am not sure if what I heard is true but it was only a humor by the higher ups. Anyway, you shouldn't think of it too much. They will just announce it sooner"

"What's the relationship of Prince Leonardo and Prince Joshua again?"

"Well, let me tell you a story about those two. Long time ago, The kingdom of Dresvan was a close friend of Nerwan Kingdom. Even the crown princes of both country were. They were so close that they don't want to separate away from each other. But then, there was a... Very bad incident that happened. After that bad incident, Prince Leonardo hated Prince Joshua. He blamed the prince for what happened, not only that, even the whole kingdom of Nerwan blamed the whole Dresvanians."