Ch. 6: Out of the Palace (Part 2)

HHappy Reading! Dont forget to vote! ^___^

××÷Kirigaya Kazuna÷××

"Let's go back to the castle." he told the driver.

EHHHH?! NOT THE CASTLE!

"No way! I don't want to go back in there!" He looked at me with Have-you-forgotten-your-debt look. "yet. I don't want to go back yet." I corrected

"Why? Do you want to visit someone aside from Ms. Pierre?"

"No, not that..."

"Not what?"

"I want to go...."

"...."

"SHOPPING!!!"

"What?! No! I forbid you!"

"What?! Why?!"

"Shopping is not allowed! If you need something, ask Jan about it. We do not need to be captivated by other commoner's eyes."

=____=

"You are so ignorant! Stop acting like a spoiled brat! I want to go shopping whether you like it or not, Mister!" I stepped down from the car and walk out as far as possible.

"COME BACK HERE AT ONCE!"

HELL NO!

"Come back your face!"

***[3rd Person's POV]***

"Wooow! This is so pretty!" She commented as she circled around. She loved those dresses more than the gowns found inside the castle. She wanted to enjoy this day of freedom so she continued wearing different kinds of dress that she find attractive and cute.

"It is indeed, Madame. Every dress looks good on you but that dress looks best." the salesclerk said.

"Thank you." she smiled and went inside the dressing room again.

"Pssst!"

'Huh?' she wondered to whom did that voice come from. But I guess someone called the salesclerk.

When she finished changing, the salesclerk hurriedly ran towards her direction.

"Y-you look beautiful, Madame."

'She looks nervous..'

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"I am alright. There is no need to worry."

"You sure?"

"Very much, yes. Thank you for your concern."

"Oh, alright. By the way, I am buying this dress I'm wearing. How much does it cost?"

"Eight hundred fifty, Madame."

She turned around to get money from her bag but stops when she realized..

'I left my bag inside that car!!!'

She didn't know what to do. She will embarassed herself if she won't buy that dress. Aside from that, she wanted that dress! She loved that dress!!

"Oh, no..."

"Is there something wrong, Madame?"

"I...I am very sorry but...I left my wallet inside our car. I can't buy this dre---"