Ch. 1: The day he stole my First Kiss

[A/N: Please inform me if there are wrong grammars and incorrect spellings. Thank you!

Happy Reading Minna! Gambarou!]

========================================================

This beautiful sweet smell… Ahh~

I never get tired of it especially when I get to eat it all by myself. Those delicious looking cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and most of all, Cakes! My favorite!

I worked at a bakery shop and I dreamed of becoming one of those Great Pastry chiefs! And to be able to bake the Best Most Delicious CAKE ever! If only that would happen one day... How long do I need to wait? I hope it's not thousand of years. It would be awful.

"Hera, dear, could you please wash the remaining dishes?" Aunt Morriene asked.

"Okay!" i saluted and went inside the kitchen. I grabbed the pink coloured dish towel and started washing.

It has been 2 years since I worked here at Pierre's Bakery Shop. Since Aunt Morriene is the sister of the great Monsieur Pierre, this shop is one of the best bakery in the kingdom! The Pierre family is also well-known in the whole world for being friends with the Great Noble Michel. Wondering why there is a lot of greats? Because it is Great! This world is Great for giving me the best job ever! To be able to bake at Aunt Morriene's bakery shop is already the Best of the best! And to be able to have Free cakes during day offs! Isn't Amazing?!

The most amazing part here is this. I am officially aunt's apprentice! I get to work together with her anywhere and any place! I forgot to mention. Aunt Morriene is known as the "Master of Sweets". Cool, right? I know, I know.

It is already 7:25 in the afternoon and I haven't gone home yet. I wanted to stay a little longer because the longer I stay, the more free cakes I'll receive. I am aunt's favorite student afterall. Just bragging. Pfft!

"Are you done?" aunt asked

"Yes." I answered as I cleaned my hands.

"Good. Would you like to come with me to a party?" she asked. My eyes grew wide when I heard her asked.

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! A party with aunt? This is so COOL! I mean I have never been to a party in my whole 19 years of existence!

"Sure, why not?" I answered calmly. I really have no idea why my head and my body don't act the same. Have you notice? I am an idiot in the inside, Calm on the outside. I might bring history to this world for having such a gift from God! "The Girl with a Dual Personality" That sounds cool!

"Do you have any dress to wear for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?" i asked immediately. I thought it would be a week after or something but tomorrow? How can I prepare if it's tomorrow?! This is not good...

"Yes. Tomorrow is the party held at the palace."

What? A palace?!

"It will be held at the where again?"

"At the palace. It is the king's birthday tomorrow and the royals are celebrating for his 50 years of existing. Have you forgotten? That's weird. All of the people of Dresvan never forgets to celebrate a king's birthday." she said as she points a finger on her chin.

I can answer that question. It is because I don't go out so much, I don't celebrate those corny parades, and I don't have any connections with any of the royal families. I don't even read magazines and I don't own a single television! I'm a poor girl for pete's sake. Well, not that poor. I do own a phone with a wifi connection but I only use it when I read wattpad stories and watch animes and stuff.