Ch. 2: Believe it or not, I became the prince's fiancée

[A/N: Before you start reading, be sure to love Be My Princess. One LOVE one VOTE? It's up to you xD

Happy Reading!

÷×Kirigaya Kazuna×÷]

========================================================

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Uhh... Your high---"

"SHUT UP!" we both glared at each other "STOP MIMICKING ME! NO YOU STOP! URGGH!!" we turned our heads on the opposite directions with our arms crossed. I can't believe him! Why would I do all those.... Gross! There is no way I'm following that stupid book! No Way!

{Flashback}

My First kiss! It's gone!! Huwaaa! I hate this day! It's the worst day ever! Huwaa! My first kiss! I wanted it to be special. I wanted my first kiss to be with someone I love under the moonlight with fireworks!

"Did they just kissed?"

"But I thought romance was not allowed in this party?"

"Oh may gosh! That ugly girl kissed my prince!"

Wait, what? I did not kiss anyone! Honest! I never did! It was an accident! I never wanted to kiss this... whoever he is!

"Are they couples?"

"They are going to be in trouble if they're not"

Huh? What are the---

I stopped thinking when someone grabbed my hand and took me away from the crowd. My brain stopped functioning as I look at the guy who saved me from those people. It was the same guy who stole my first kiss. I felt my eyes swelling. I want to cry, I want to wake up from this dream. I am dreaming, right?