Chapter 15

"OH MY GOD!! AGHHHH NO WAY!!" Rosa screamed in my ear while I laughed. I just finished telling her about my day with Eric; She was acting as if she had experienced it instead of me, blushing and smiling stupidly and all. Three days had passed and I haven't seen him since. We texted, but he seemed distant and he kept saying he was busy, but I ignored it. I trusted him enough. "OMIGOSH you're going to be such a cute couple when we get back to school!!" She said, all ecstatic like. "OMG I totally forgot, school starts in two weeks!! I need to get started on my shopping, and of course, you and Alex are soo coming with me!" I said. I haven't seen Alex in a long time. I couldn't wait to see his crazy self again! And I need to ask him about this girl he talks about all the time when we text. 

*Buzz Buzz*

I checked my phone. "Speaking of Alex." I said to Rosa. I read the message aloud.

'Hey Sis! (He calls me that) You wanna go 2 the mall tomorrow? Me, you, rosa, nd a special somebody(; I want u to meet somebody special to me!'

"OH MY GOSH HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" Me and Rosa both said at the same time. Then we laughed at each other. I immediately called Alex up and put him on speaker. "Hello?" I heard his deep voice which I haven't heard in a a while. "OMG U NEVER TOLD ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!! Is she Mexican? What school does she go to? How old? Is she cute? Who asked who out? Since when is my bro taken? ANSWER ME!!" I said all at once. Rosa was cracking up and Alex just chuckled. "Whoa calm down sweetie. Okay lets see.. I haven't seen so you that's why I haven't told you. Yeah she's Mexican. She will be going to school with us. My age. No she's not cute.. she's beautiful! (Both me and Rosa were like "Awwwe" at this)  I asked her out and two days ago. Does that answer your questions?" He replied. "What's her name?" I asked, excited for him. Alex had a girl! He would make an awesome boyfriend 'cuz he's an awesome dude. "I'll tell you when you meet her.." His voice trailed off. "Umm, Alex, is there anything you're not telling me?" I asked, a little worried now. "Just, be ready tomorrow at 3:30. I'll pick you and Rosa up and we'll meet 'her' at the mall. Okay?" He asked. "Okay, sure." I replied. "Bye Hun." He said. "Bye Alex." And with that he hung up. "Humph.. strange." Rosa said, a little confused. "I know.."

-------------TOMORROW AT 3:50 P.M. AT THE MALL-----------------------------------------------------------------

"ALEX HOW COULD YOU! YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK OF HER!! SHE'S A BIG FLIRT!!!" I was whisper yelling at Alex as we approached his new girlfriend. "I'm sorry, but I got to know her and she's really sweet! Please.. play nice Arely! For me.." Alex begged me. I can't believe he actually LIKES this... girl. Look at her, twirling her hair looking mindlessly around. Popping that gum in those way too short shorts with all those guys whistling at her. One look and you instantly thought, dang, she has multiple guys.. How could Alex be so blind? "Ughh fine, for YOU." I put on a fake smile as we stopped in front of her. "Ohh hi Boo Bear! I missed you soooo much!" She said in the most high, annoying, white girl voice ever! "Hey babe." He replied while giving her a peck, but she wasn't going to stop there. She held on to him and gave me a big, long, wet smooch. "Err.." Rosa coughed. "Oh, my bad. Are you going through?" She gave us this look that meant 'Can't you see I'm busy'. "No, we're with him. Oh did you not tell her Alex? He came with us, honey." Rosa said, with venom in the last word. "Babe, you didn't tell me you had friends with you! Oh, we are going to be BFF's because any friends of Alejandro is a friend of mine!" She fake smiled at us and popped her gum again. "Right.." I said. 

The rest of the day was dreadful. 'She' kept lip-locking with MY best guy friend and I couldn't hold a conversation with him because 'she' would interrupt. And she kept dissing every outfit me and Rosa tried on, which FYI, was totally cute. And to top it of when Alex went to the bathroom, she FLIRTED with other guys. Such a little....  The whole freaking day was ruined. After we were done shopping Alex dropped me and Rosa at her house. "So you okay about me dating her?" Alex asked. "No. You could date ANY girl you like, but you choose her. Really Alex, really? HER?!" I was starting to get mad, but calmed down. "You know what? Date her, when she breaks your heart, I'll be here bro. I'll be here and I'll say I told you so. Bye Alex" I closed the door to Rosa's house and ran to the window. Alex stood there for a second, but walked back to his dad's car. 

Why would he date Elizabeth?

*******OKAYYY SOOOOOOOOO havent been on here in a while.. srry! srry its short too but i dnt have enough time to get on here anymore!!! i also dnt think i'll b finishing the other story, the girl that got broken... Nt sure I'll have time to ever write it :/ really srry. But how did u guys like this chapter??*******