* 14 *

Anastasia pov :

As you probably have guessed it was stefan fucking salvatore the last person that i want to see right now my bastard of ex lover the cause to why i got daggered and the one that left me behind but maybe if it didn't happen then i would have never meet My soulmate the love of my life . That bastard looked shocked to see me , i will say that it is because of my beauty .
Stefan : " ana . " He said surprised.
Me : " that is my name and you have lost the right to call me that since a long time only my friends and family have the right to call me that and you are not a part of either of them . " I said .
Stefan : " it wasn't my fault , your brother compelled me to forget " . He said .
Me :"  don't you dare to lie to me salvatore i know the truth , he compelled you to forget about him and about rebekah he didn't include me so don't blame him for your mistakes . " I said .
Stefan : " i am sorry okay i was lost i didn't know what to do so i did what i thought was right . " He said .
Me : yes leaving me and running like a coward was the best thing to do right , and the worst part in all of this is that i choosed you over my brother my twin and i got daggered because of you loving you was the biggest mistake that i have done in my thousands years of living stefan salvatore . " I said .
Stefan : " i didn't mean to leave you behind it wasn't my intention . " He said .
Me : " well it is all in the past now , but you now despite everything i am grateful to you because without you i wouldn't have meet my other half the love of my life the man that loves me more than you ever did and i wouldn't have meet my second family , i wish to never see you again stefan salvatore . " I said .
And after that i just left i didn't want to hear anything that he says i just want to get away from him , and then i felt a hand on my shoulder and I just knew that it's Alec  so i turned around and hugged him tightly , he looked worried .
Alec :" hey sweatheart what happened i felt your emotions ??? " He asked .
Me :" i just saw stefan salvatore you know damon's brother and my ex lover . " I answered him .
Alec : " and what did he do to make you this angry ?? " He asked .
Me :" just the sight of him angers me alec and i also faced him about everything , i just feel like i was stupid i betrayed my brother because of my love for him but he didn't care he just left me behind knowing that my brother daggered me i risked my life for him and that's what I got betrayal . " I answered him .
Alec :" he is not worth it my love he didn't deserve you , even though that we are soulmates i always feel like i don't deserve you are just kind , generous , smart , strong and beautiful and so many other things . I feel like i am not good enough for you , you deserve someone way better than me . " He said .
I laid my hand on his cheek .
Me : " i don't want you to think like that alec you are amazing you are everything that i want i don't know what i did to deserve you i am so lucky to have you as my soulmate . " I said .
Alec : " i am the lucky one here you anastasia mikaelson are my world you are the light to my darkness and the reason for my existence i don't know how I will live without you i love you more than anything in this world . " He said .
Me : " i love you too alec more that i have ever loved someone . " I said .
And then we started to lean in till we kissed , it was soft and passionate .
But what we didn't know is that someone has been listening to us since the beginning without us noticing .