* 2 *

Anastasia pov:

After my brother's betrayal and him broking his promise to me about daggering me my little sister Rebekah or bekah as i like to  call her woke me up and told me to run far away from our hybrid brother and here i am a 1000 years old trybrid still hiding from my hybrid brother . So currently I am living with Magnus bane a warlock and also my best friend in New York Brooklyn . One day while I was reading a book on the couch a tall handsome dark haired  man walked in the room and I instantly felt a pull towards him .
Alec: « who are you and what are you doing in Magnus apartement ???» He asked.
Anastasia : «actually i believe that i am the one that should be asking you it's not like you just walked in my apartment ».i said .
Alec : « your apartment ???Last i checked it's Magnus apartement» . He said.
Anastasia: «well love Magnus is my best friend and I have been living here for quite a time now , now may i know who you are» . İ said.
Alec: «i am Alec lightwood a Shadowhunter and Magnus friend». He said.
Anastasia: «i am Anastasia mikaelson the original tribrid» . İ said.
Alec : «you are lying the originals are just myths they don't exist». He said.
Just as he said that Magnus walked in.
Magnus: «actually they pretty much exist seeing as i am best friend with one of them» . He said.
Alec :«but how it's possible??» He asked.
Anastasia:« you should know by now that everything is possible in the supernatural world and we are not myths i am surprised that the clave didn't know about us ». İ said.
Alec : «the clave always believed that you are myths because no Shadowhunter had ever crossed your path ». He said.
Anastasia:« i am sorry to disappoint you but i was actually good friends with William herondale one of the best Shadowhunters and he promised me to never tell the clave about me and in return i promised him to protect his bloodline and till this day i kept my promise». İ said.
Alec : «if you promised him to protect his bloodline how does it come that you never protected my parabatai Jace seeing as he is a herondale». He said.
Anastasia: «you are very wrong i have been protecting Jace since the day he was born but i always stayed in the shadows while doing it .so why did you come here in the first place ???» İ asked.
Alec :« I come because I wanted to talk to Magnus ». He said.
Magnus: «so Alec what did you want to tell me ??? »He asked.
Alec : «well Izzy and Clary have decided to become parabatais and we will like to invite you to the ceremony». He said.
Magnus : «thank you Alec for the invitation and of course I will come but can I bring a plus one???» He asked.
Alec : «no problem bring whoever you want so I will be going goodbye Magnus and it's been nice to meet you ana , can I call you ana ???» He asked.
Anastasia : «it was nice to meet you too Alec and I guess that you can» . İ responded.
Alec nodded and than left.