* 4 *

Anastasia pov :

Clary :« how could he do that to his own siblings ???? »She asked.
Anastasia :« my brother thought of it as a kind of protection people might fear him and think of him as a monster but he's not like that he just doesn't want to get hurt and he will do anything to protect our family .» I said.
Jace : «how is daggering his own siblings a kind of protection ??? »He asked.
Anastasia : «my father has been hunting us for the past thousand years and nothing will stop him my older brother Finn hated himself for being a vampire and my other brother kol liked to be free and he hated being ordered around so they both wanted to leave and travel the world but Nik didn't like that because he was worried that our father will find them and then kill them so he daggered them and carried them in caskets with him so that he could protect them from our father but he never told them that» . I said.
Izzy : «now I understand why he did it , but how about you do you hate him for what he did to you ???» She asked.
Anastasia : «Hate is a strong word I am upset yes but I could never hate him he is my brother my family and I will never abondon him no matter what he does . »I said .
Alec :« what about your other siblings do you miss them ??? »He asked .
Anastasia : «of course I miss them they are my family and I have always been close with all of them  I always liked spending time with them my brothers were always very protective of me and they believed that no man was enough for me I love my siblings a lot when we were together me and Finn would always went to our secret place that no one knew about and then just talk for hours without stopping while I used to read with Elijah because we both love reading , me and Nik shared our passion for art because we believe that painting help us control our emotions , kol and I always played pranks on our siblings they called us the mischivous duo and lastly me and Rebekah loved to shop together because we are the only girls in our family . »I said .
Clary : «the relationship that you have with your siblings is a very beautiful relationship. »She said.
Anastasia : «thank you .» I smiled at her and she smiled back .
Alec : «ana I want to ask you something ???» He asked .
Anastasia : «what do you want to know  ??? »I asked.
Alec : «from the first time that I saw you I felt a pull towards you what does it mean ???» He asked .
Anastasia :« well Alec I know that it's hard to believe but we are soul mates . »I said.
Alec :« and what is a soul mate ???» He asked .
Anastasia : «a soulmate is a person with whom your soul connects with on a level so deep that it is completely unexplainable, until experienced. And people might think you are freaks of nature , but they will never understand your love and connection.»
Izzy : «and what will happen if one of you reject the bond ??? »She asked.
Anastasia :« if one of the soulmates reject the bond they will die because when soulmate are away from each other they feel pain and the pain won't go away until they are United and the pain could kill them both .» I informed them .
Alec : «ana can I talk to you in private ??? »He asked.
Anastasia :« of course.» I answered him .
Jace : «so guys we will leave you alone . »He said to us .
After what Jace said everyone left us alone .