* 13 *

Anastasia pov :

Me: " i have known damon since 1865 i helped him with his blood thirst and i teached him how to control his powers and then we started to confide in each other's and that's how we become best friends but sadly i was obligated to compel him in the twenties to protect him . " I said .
Nik : " well your dear best friend tried to kill us many times dear sister.  " He said .
Me :" what , why did you do it damon ??? " I asked him .
Damon : " i did it to protect elena ana i didn't remember that they were your family , if i did i wouldn't have done it i am sorry . " He explained to me .
Me :"  it's okay , you didn't have your memories . I forgive you . " I said to him .
Damon :" i would also like to apologise to your siblings whatever happens I will always choose you ana you are my best friend my sister and no one can get between us . " He said to me .
Me : " i told you that it is okay day and i am sure that my family share the same opinion as me don't you nik . " I said .
Nik : " it's not like he tried to kill us multiple times . " He whispered .
Me : " what did you say ??? " I asked him .
Nik :" i said yes of course, we obviously forgive him . " He answered .
Me : " that is nice to hear ." I said .
And just after that elijah come to us to take me and nik with him so that he can give his speech , so we followed him upstairs and he give his speech and then he announced the start of the dance .
While i was walking downstairs alec met me halfway and then he invited me to dance.
Alec : " would you like to dance with me miss mikaelson ??? " He asked me .
Me :" it would be my pleasure mr lightwood . " I answered him .
Alec :" the pleasure is mine . " He said .
Me :"  this is our first dance . " I said .
Alec : " the next one will be on our wedding . " He said .
I was happy about the thought of us getting married but i didn't show it .
Me :"  and who said that i will marry you . " I said .
Alec : " oh trust me I know that you are happy about it . " He said .
Me : " and how are you so sure about it ??? " I asked him.
Alec : " did you forget that we are soulmates , i can feel your emotions ana . " He answered .
Me : " i forget that we can feel each other's emotions. And how did you learn to dance like that i am impressed ??? " I asked him.
Alec : " is that a compliment that i hear from the big anastasia mikaelson i am honored , and about my dancing skills i learned it in the institute they don't teach us just fighting . " He answered  .
Me : " well i think that it is time to switch partners , see you later my love . " I said .
Alec :" do we have to ??? " He asked .
Me : " yes , we do . " I answered .
And then he spun me around and i fell into the arms of last man that i wanted to see right now .why does those things only happen to me ??