3_the ceremony

Today is the ceremony that Magnus was invited to and he will bring me as a plus one and hopefully I will see Alec again . And I need to prepare myself for the ceremony after I finished that's What I look like

        (How she is looking for the ceremony) I went looking for Magnus , we don't want to be late now do we Anastasia: «Magnus are you ready???» I asked

I went looking for Magnus , we don't want to be late now do we
Anastasia: «Magnus are you ready???» I asked.
Magnus:« yes , I am ready .» He said.
And then he walked in
Magnus : «wow you look amazing.» He said .
Anastasia: «thank you .» I thanked him .«you are not too bad yourself.» I said.
Magnus: «let's go .» He said.
Magnus opened a portal and we walked into it and after a few seconds we were in front of the new York institute and two Shadowhunters were standing by the door and they asked us for the invitation Magnus give Them the invitation and they opened the door for us and when we walked in everybody was looking at us and I noticed that Alec was also looking at us so I smiled at him and he smiled back .
Magnus : «ana I have some business with the vampires so I have to leave you alone does it matter to you ????» He asked .
Anastasia:« no it's fine you can go Magnus.» I said.
After Magnus left I noticed Alec coming towards me .
Alec : «hello ana you look beautiful.» He said
Anastasia:«thank you you don't look too bad yourself.» I said.
Alec : «come with me I will present you to my siblings and to my friends .» he said
Anastasia: «okay sure . »
After that we walked towards a group of people and it contained two man's and two women's
Alec :« guys I want to introduce you to Anastasia mikaelson the original tribrid. »
Izzy : «Alec did you loose your mind the originals doesn't exist they are just myths. »
Alec : «Izzy I also believed that but then I meet Anastasia and she is the prove that they exist.»
Jace : «okay prove it . »
Alec turned to me with a questioning look in his eyes and I nodded.
Anastasia : I will prove it to you that the originals aren't myths.
Just after I said that I showed them my hybrid face and then I used my witch powers and they were all surprised.
Izzy : «but how it's possible???»
Anastasia: «It all began a thousand years ago , my parents Esther and Mikael lived in Europe my mother was a witch the original witch she had my older sister Freya and then my big brother Finn my sister died when she was young after her death my parents went to the new world with Finn they lived in a village with our neighbors who were werewolves and than had my big brother Elijah, my twin niklaus the original hybrid ,me , my little brother kol , my little sister Rebekah and then my younger brother henrik one night on the full moon my twin brother and Henrik went out to watch the werewolves transform and that led to Henrik'd death after the death of my brother. Mikael, our father  wanted to find a way through magic to make himself and his remaining children immortal, as well as to make us  superior to werewolves in speed, strength, fangs of their own, and heightened senses When Ayana, our families witch ally, refused to do the spell, Mikael convinced our mother Esther to do the spell instead in order to keep us  safe, ignoring the warnings of Ayana that doing so would unleash a plague upon the world.after that we did a dinner to honor Henrik and our parents give us glasses of wine well we believed so but the truth was that they give us glasses of blood after drinking the blood Mikael drove a stake into each one of us when we woke up we felt a lot of hunger but Mikael give us the blood of a human we tried to resist it but we couldn't so we drank from her after drinking her blood my bones and niklaus's bones started to break we were turning into werewolves and from then our true paternity  was revealed , after our first kill as a vampire, we triggered our werewolf gene; revealing that Mikael was not our biological father. Furious, Mikael hunted down and killed our father and his entire family, not realizing that he was igniting a war between vampires and werewolves that persists to this day. After killing our father he threatened Esther to take away our werewolf gene and she did it but even without our werewolf side we felt power , it was euphoric. The feeling of power was indescribable. But the witch Ayana was right about the consequences. The spirits urned on us, and Nature fought back. For every strength there would be a weakness. The sun became our enemy -- it kept us indoors for weeks. And though my mother found a solution ,there were other problems. Neighbors who had opened their homes to us could now keep us out . The flowers at the base of the white oak burned and prevented compulsion  . And the spell decreed that the tree that gave us life could also take it away... So we burned it to the ground. But the darkest consequence was something my parents never anticipated -- the hunger. blood had made us reborn and it was blood that we craved above all else. We could not control it. And with that, the predatory species was born.»
Izzy : «oh my God it's horrible .» She said .
Clary : «how could a father kill his own children???» She asked.
Anastasia: «a father wouldn't do it but a monster would .»
Jace :«and  what happened to your siblings ???» He asked.
Anastasia: «my brothers  are all  daggered  besides niklaus and my sister is also daggered.»
Alec : «daggered ???? And what about your twin ???»
Anastasia: «yes the white oak ash daggers are weapons which were forged by witches as a means of subduing the Original Vampires.If dipped in the ashes of the white oak tree , dating from the genesis of the vampire race, and placed in the heart of an Original Vampire, they almost instantly desiccate, neutralizing them where they remain "dead" for as long as the dagger remains in the Original's heart.whenever one of us did something that hurt our brother he will dagger us but he promised me to never dagger me and he broke his promise he made a special dagger for me and daggered me with it but my sister bekah saved me and I run away from him .»