* 9 *

Anastasia pov :

Bekah : " tasia , i missed you ." She said .
Anastasia :" i missed you too little sis . " I said .
Bekah : " who are all of those people ??? " She asked .
Anastasia : " oh , they are my friends and my boyfriend . That's Jace herondale he is a close friend of mine , Izzy lightwood my best friend , Clary Fairchild my other best friend and jace's girlfriend and Alec lightwood my boyfriend and soulmate  . Guys this is my little and only sister Rebekah . " İ said .
Bekah :" it is nice to meet you , i am happy that you had found you soulmate big sis . " She said .
Alec , Jace , Izzy and Clary :" it is nice to meet you too . " They said .
Anastasia :" thank you bekah , so what are you doing her ??? " İ asked .
Bekah : " i should be the one asking you that and i just come to invite my date to the ball . " She answered .
Anastasia : " elijah called me and told me everything so i decided to come , and who is you date . " I said .
Bekah :" it is that blond bartender with blue eyes . " She said .
Anastasia : " oh he is cute , you have a good taste in men bekah . " I said .
Bekah : " i know i know . " She said .
Anastasia : " if he hurt you , just tell me and i will kick his ass . " I said .
Bekah :" you don't need to do that big sis , where are your staying ??? " She asked .
Anastasia : " i bought a new house not too far away from there . " I answered .
Izzy : " it is more of a mansion . " She said .
Bekah : " tasia and Nik always had a liking towards mansions , they love to live in luxury . " She said .
Anastasia : " well i can't change my habits . " I said .
Bekah :" i have to go , see you tonight guys . " She said .
Anastasia : " goodbye bekah , don't tell the others that i am here i want it to be a surprise . " I said .
Bekah :" don't worry you secret is safe with me . " She said .
After that we hugged one last time and she left
Clary : " finally i want to eat . " She said .
Anastasia : " we know Clary that it's  the hundredth time that you said it . " I said .
Clary : " blablabla . " She said .
We picked a table we ate and talked a little after we finished we went to the mansion to get ready for the ball . After we arrived to the mansion we found Simon already there i give him the address before we left new york , the guys went to get ready together while us girls helped each other's to get ready after two hours we finally finished and that is how we look like .

 After we arrived to the mansion we found Simon already there i give him the address before we left new york , the guys went to get ready together while us girls helped each other's to get ready after two hours we finally finished and that is how ...

( Anastasia )