* 7 *

Anastasia pov :

2 months later :

A month has passed since our date , after the kiss that we had we started to meet up everyday and we became closer , the mate bond also become stronger and that give us abilities like reading each other's minds , mental communication and we can also feel each other's emotions through the bond and Alec also became very protective and possessive of me since we completed the mate bond . I also became very close with Jace , we have a fraternal relationship I see him as another little brother while he see me as the big sister that he always wished for , and he always come to me for advice especially about his relationship with Clary . Izzy and I got closer seeing as I am her brother's mate and girlfriend she along with Clary became my girls best friends , while I got to know Simon better and I discovered that he is another type of vampire than I and that it is difficult for him to control his hunger , so after I discovered that I showed him how to control it and he is getting better at controlling it and we also bonded about how the both of us didn't have the choice to became vampires and like that he became my other male best friend besides Magnus . Ah I almost forgot to tell you that I moved in with Alec to the institute after talking with his parents and that is because of our mate bond ( if mates are too long away from each other's they feel pain and that might get them killed ).
I was in the training room watching Alec , Jace , Izzy and Clary train when suddenly my phone rang , when i saw who's the person calling me i became very happy because it was Elijah my big brother who i haven't seen since a long time , i immediately answered .
Elijah : " hello , sister . " He said .
Me : " hello , big brother i missed you . " I said .
Elijah : " i missed you too little sister , it has been too long since we last saw each other's . " He said .
Me : " indeed , it has . " I said .
Elijah : " so i called you to let you know that our mother is alive and that all of our siblings has been awakened . " He said .
Me : " what , how did this happen ??? " İ asked .
Elijah : " actually our brother niklaus is the one that killed our mother not Mikael , and the witch Anaya Bennett preserved her body and her descendance Bonnie and her mother brought her back and she is saying that she forgave our brother for killing her and that she wants us to be a family again , she is also throwing a ball to Announce our return as a family . And niklaus also broke his curse four months ago and he made hybrids using the doppelganger's blood who is named Elena Gilbert and the Salvatore brothers Damon and Stefan are both in love with her and I also wanted to know if that Stefan is the one that you were dating back in the twenties ??? " he asked .
Me : " wow that is a lot to take in and that also explain why i turned into a wolf four months ago , and yes he is the same Stefan that i dated back in the twenties . " I said .
Elijah :" And how do you feel about him dating the doppelganger ??? " He asked .
Me : " i Don't care lijah , he can date whoever he wants to , i found my mate lijah so i don't care about Stefan anymore . " I said .
Elijah : " i am happy for you sister , but i need to meet him to make sure that he won't hurt you . " He said .
Me : " i see that you are still  overprotective lijah , don't worry you will meet him soon and his name is Alec by the way . " I said .
Elijah : " i will always be overprotective  little sister i am your big brother after all . And I also wanted to tell you that the ball is in two days and mother wants you here and we all miss you , i will be very happy if you came  . "He said. 
Me : " but Elijah , i am not on speaking terms with nik you know what he did to me . " İ said .
Elijah : " i know sister but you have to talk about it . "He said .
Me : "okay Elijah i will be here , can i bring  a couple persons with me ??? " İ asked .
Elijah : " of course sister , you can bring whoever you want to . " He said .
Me : " thank you brother , don't tell the others that i am coming i want it to be a surprise . " i said .
Elijah : " don't worry , I wouldn't tell them . " He said .
Me : " goodbye Elijah , i love you big bro . " İ said .
Elijah : " i love you too little sister , i will see you in 2 days . " He said .
After saying that he hang up , and when i turned around I saw everyone looking at me with questionning looks .