* 6 *

Anastasia pov :

Jace : " so you shared a strong bond with them . " He said .
Anastasia : " yes , since my promise to William I've had a good relationship with the herondales . " I said .
Jace : " I hope that we will have the same bond . " He said .
Anastasia :" I am sure that we would have the same bond that I always shared with your ancestors . " I said .
After what I said he smiled at me and then he Hugged me , at first I was surprised but then I smiled and  hugged him back .
Jace : " I am going to the institute , would you like to come with me ??? " He said .
Anastasia : " I would love to come with you . "
We walked in a comfortable silence until we reached the institute , when we walked in we saw alec in the hallway and he was looking strangely at us and after a few seconds he walked towards us .
Alec :" hello Anastasia , did you come to see me ??? " He said .
Anastasia : " actually Jace asked me to meet him at central Park to talk about his ancestors and when we finished talking he proposed to me to come with him to the institute so I said yes . " I said .
Alec :" oh , can I talk to you alone ??? " He asked.
Jace :" well I am gonna see Clary , I hope to see you soon Tasia . " He said .
And then he give me a hug and he walks away .
Alec pov :

I don't know why but when she said that she was with Jace and when he hugged her I felt like someone was holding my heart , I mean she is my mate I am supposed to be the one hugging her not Jace .

Alec : " why did you hug Jace ??? " I asked .
Anastasia : " excuse me , firstly I didn't hug him he hugged me and secondly it's none of Your business it's not like you care about me . " She said .
Alec :" I care about you . " I said .
Anastasia : " well you have a funny way of showing it . " I scoffed .
Alec : " what do you mean , I did nothing wrong . " I said .
Anastasia : " look Alec if you want to reject the bond just do it already " . She said .
Alec : " I told you to give me time to think about it . " I said .
Anastasia : " I give you two damn whole weeks to think about it , the least you could have done was to sent me a message is it to hard for you to do that . "  She said .
Alec : " I am sorry if I hurt you give me a chance to make it up to you . " I said .
Anastasia : " okay , I forgive you but you need to promise me that you won't do it again . " I said .

Anastasia pov :

Alec : " I promise you , so for making it up to you I want you to be ready at 8 pm I am going to take you somewhere tonight . " He said .
Anastasia : " it is a date ??? " I asked .
Alec : " kind of . " He said .
Anastasia : " where are you taking me  ??? " I asked .
Alec : " it is a surprise " . He said .
Anastasia : " but Alec I don't like surprises . " I said .
Alec : " that is you problem I am not telling you where we are going . " He said .
Anastasia : " okay , then I am going home to get ready goodbye . " I said .
Alec :" see you later . " He said .
3 hours later

That is what she is looks like

I just finished getting ready when I heard a knock on the door so I opened the door and I saw Alec .
Alec : " wow you look beautiful . " He said .
Anastasia : " thank you you are not too bad yourself . " I said .
Alec : " so shall we go . " He said .
Anastasia : " we should . " I said .
When we walked out of the house Alec putted a blindfold around my eyes I protested but he said that he will only take it off when we arrive . When we arrived Alec took off my blindfold .
Alec :" so do you like it . " He said .
Anastasia : " are you kidding I love it , it is breathtaking . " I said.

That's what the place looked like

We sat and ate dinner after we finished eating we sat and talked for hours and confided in each others I talked to him about my life as a vampire and about my siblings while he talked to me about his childhood and how it sucks to be the oldest sibling when we stopped talking we just stared into each other's eyes and we slowly started to lean in until we meet in the middle and the kiss was just perfect .