* 5 *

Anastasia pov :

Alec : " so we are soulmates huh . " He said .
Me : " inded we are . " I said .
Alec : " but we don't even know each other . " He said.
Me : " we will get to know each other , if you want of course ."
Alec : " look it's not that I don't want to have a mate  it's just new to me , so can you give me some time to think about it ????  . " He said .
Me : " of course I understand , so there's my number if anyone of you needs anything just call me . " I said.
Alec : " okay thank you for understanding and giving me time . " He said.
Me :" no problem , I understand . " I said .
After those last words I walked out of the room , and while I was going out of the institute someone called me and when I turned around I saw that it was Jace calling me .
Me : " yes Jace , do you need something ??? " I asked .
Jace : " so Alec told me that you knew my ancestor and that you were protecting me since the day I was born , is it true ???? "
Me : " it is true Jace I knew your ancestor William he was my best friend and I also promised him to protect his bloodline . "
Jace :" if you really was watching over me then why did you do nothing when valentine took me and raised me as Jace Wayland ??? " He asked .
Me : " if I took you before he did , he would have chased you all your life . Did you want to live your life running from a psychotic man ??? " I asked .
Jace :" of course not .  " He said .
Me : " then you have your answer " I said .
Jace : " thank you for protecting me . " He said .
Me : " i promised will and I never broke my promises . " I said .
Jace : " one last thing , can we meet sometimes I want to know about my ancestor ??? " He asked .
Me :  " okay here is my number , when you want us to meet just call me . " I said.
Jace :" I will call you soon . " He said .
I just smiled at him and he smiled back and I then walked out he reminds so much of William and Stephen they share the same looks and the same personality .
One week later
At Magnus's appartement :
It's been a week since I last saw Alec and the others and he never called me I understand that he needs time but I fear that he will reject the soulmate bond , I was just sitting in the couch drinking bourbon when my phone rang I answered quickly hoping that it's Alec but my hope soon died when I discovered that it is Jace asking to meet me at the central Park I said to him to meet there in an hour .
1 hour later :
I vamp speed to the central Park when I arrived Jace saw me and waved , i waved back and went to him.
Jace : " hello Tasia , can i call you Tasia by the way ??? " He asked .
Me : " good morning Jace , and yes you can call me tasia . " I said .
Jace : " so can you talk to me about William and about my father???  " He asked .
Me : i first meet William at Landon , when i was feeding he saw me and quickly noticed that i am a different type of vampire i was going to compel him to forget about me when I noticed that he had many tattoos all over him and mens in this period of time didn't have tattoos so i asked him what they was and he said that they were runes and after that he explained to me that he is a Shadowhunter and i explained in return what i was from then we started to meet secretly and we grew closer until we started confiding in each other and we continued meeting until the day of his death his last words were to me he made me promise him to no do anything stupid and to protect his bloodline and this is how i have been protecting your bloodline for the last century . And about your father how i meet him is a completely different story , i meet your father when he was five years old he was lost after he got out of the Landon institute when I saw his birthmark a star shaped scar possessed by all herondale men i know that he was a herondale so i took him back to the Landon institute and from then the place where i find him became our secret place he was like a little brother to me .