* 10 *

Anastasia pov :

When i saw him again , all the emotions that i felt ninety years ago come back betrayal , hurt and fear . The fear that he will try to dagger me again , he started walking towards me but every time he would take a step towards me i took one backwards because i still didn't get over the fact that he tried to dagger me just because i wanted to stay with the man that I loved so i looked at him one last time and i went out . When i got out i saw a white horse I walked towards it and I started to stroke it and while I was doing that niklaus aka my traitor brother was watching me .
Klaus : " I see that you still love horses . " He said .
I scoffed and I turned towards him .
Anastasia : " so after ninety years and your betrayal that is the first thing that you say to me , and they certainly are more loyal than you . " I said .
Klaus :" what do you want from me ??? " He asked .
Anastasia : " it is simple , I want you to apologise . " I responded .
Klaus : " Why should I apologise , you are the one who should apologise . " He said .
Anastasia : " oh yeah , I didn't know that I was the one who went behind your back and made a special dagger to dagger you and let's not forget that I also broke my promise to you didn't I ???? " I asked .
Klaus : " I did it because you choose your lover over me while you should have chosen me . " He replied .
Anastasia : " you don't get to control us nik we make our own choices , You can't obligate us to do what you want us to do we are not your slaves we are your family . " I said .
Klaus : " everything that I do is to protect you I wanted you to stand by me so that we could protect each other's from our father , when we are together we are stronger than ever . " He said .
Anastasia : " okay I understand what you meant but instead of daggering us you should have explained to us your reasons and that doesn't explain why you made a special dagger for me . " I said .
Klaus :" i made it because I saw that you loved Stefan more than anything ,  I know deeply that one day you will leave me and go with him I was afraid of losing you . And our father was still after us and you know that he hates us the most , if we went out separate ways he would have catched us easily . "  He said .
Anastasia :" okay I understand , I am sorry big brother for running away and leaving you without listening to why you did it . " I said .
Klaus : " I am sorry too little sister , I shouldn't have made a special dagger for you I promise you that I will never try to dagger you again and I also want to tell you that our father is dead we are no longer in danger . " He said .
Anastasia :" really , what happened ??? " İ asked .
Klaus : " when i went outside town to make hybrids katherine and damon salvatore woke him up in order to kill me they made a plan and they turned Rebekah against me and after that the doppelganger daggered her , When i come back to town they tried to kill me but they didn't success and i killed our father with his own weapon . " He said .
Anastasia : " i already don't like her and i am glad that we finally got rid of him . " İ said .
We both laughed at my comment .
Anastasia : " so who was that blonde that you kept looking at ??? " İ asked .
klaus : " you are hallucinating ana . " He answered .
Anastasia : " come on nik don't deny it  , i saw how you was looking at her . " İ said .
Klaus : " okay you got me her name is caroline forbes she is friends with the doppelganger and her gang and i fancy her , and who was those people that come with you especially the man who was grabbing you arm . " He said .
Anastasia :" İ know it , about this they are my friends there is Jace herondale , Clary Fairchild , Izzy lightwood and simon lewis . The first ones are Shadowhunters and simon is a vampire but not our type  and the man that you are talking about is Alec lightwood he is Izzy's big brother , jace's parabatai and my soul mate . " İ said .
Klaus : " your soulmate , interesting let's go  meet him . " He said .
And after that we both walked inside .